Chapter 2 Damon Salvatore

Start from the beginning

"No problem... we look out for each others." He said as we both smiled at each other and walked back to the party together.

Later

I saw Matt talking to Elena. I sat on the wooden fence and saw Caroline talking to Stefan and by the looks of it Stefan was annoyed He walked over to me.

"I was wondering who abducted you. Seem it was Caroline." I let out a little laugh.

"Is she always like that?" He said.

"Yes, you're fresh meat. SHe'll back off eventually." I smiled.

"Funny." He said chuckle.

"You know what they say, I'm the life of the party. Without me it's a blooper." I laughed as I put my arms in the air. We both laugh.

"You remind me of someone." He said. I looked at him.

"I get that a lot." I smiled. I heard everybody gasped as a crowd happens. I walked over and heard Jeremy scream Vicki's name. I walked over with Stefan as more people crowded over the dead lifeless body.

Next Day

At the Grill Outside

"What's with the blodge?" Caroline said. "Boy likes girl, girl likes boy Sex!" She said.

I sat down and saw Elena said. "Caroline right!" I saw her get up. I didn't like where this was going.

"Um! NO!" I got up and pushed her back in her seat." I don't think so. I'm happy and all but I'm not going to let you just have sex after seeing each other for 2 days and going out for 1 day!"

"I agree with karin. It's too fast." Bonnie said. Elena re-thought it and said okay. I sighed in relief. Caroline gave me stacks of paper to me.

"Here take these!" She said. I looked down to see it was football and cheerleading tryout for tomorrow. "I need you to put some around town!"

"What? Why can't you?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Tell your boyfriend to help you because I have to set up for the comet night tonight!" She smiled. I forgot about Tyler... I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What?" Elena and bonnie said at the same time.

"Um.. me and Tyler are actually on a break." I said.

"What? What happened?"Bonnie said as I was still standing holding the papers.

"He was trying to have sex with me in the woods. I pushed him away but luckly Jeremy saved me." I said.

"What an ass!" Bonnie said. I nodded and sighed but got over the issue.

"An ass he is. I'm going to set up these fliers now. See you at the Comets!" I walked over to the car and dumped them in the passenger side. I grabbed one and thought of Stefan when I saw Football tryouts. I smiled and drove to Stefan's house to hand it to him. I came up to a huge mansion that's supposed to be Stefan's house. I walked up with the flyer in my hand and knocked on the large door. The door was open "Stefan?" I said. I slowly walked in the empty ancient house. I felt the wind gush as I looked at the big mansion and I turned to see a crow fly by and turned and found a man stand close to me I was startled.  "I'm sorry for comming in but the door was open..." I looked and the door was closed. I took a step back as he was inches from my face. His blue grey eyes stared into mines.

"You must be Elena, I'm Stefan's brother Damon." He said.

"No, I'm actually Karin Elena's twin sister. " I took his hand. "Stefan didn't say he had a brother."