Jisung made his way towards the cashier where Nawon was. Honestly speaking, he was nervous as hell. He wasn't the best liar but he did try his best.

"Ok, what will it be cutie?"

"Um, two iced americanos, one chocolate milkshake, one vanilla milkshake, and two hot cocoas with marshmallows on top." Jisung was mentally cursing himself out. Why did he have to pick this lie out of a million others he could've chosen?

Let's just hope it is within Jisung's budget of $10, because that's all he got on his person.

"That'll be $16.79, with discount, 9.87." Jisung sighed in relief and dug the $10 bill out of his pocket, handing over to the female.

She was reaching out for the money and was about to take it but instead put her hand on top of Jisung's. Her hands were ice cold and he didn't like the feeling at all.

"U-Um, the money is between my fingers you know." He said, chuckling awkwardly.

"I know. I just missed the feeling of your hands on mine. Remember? Our first date? We could've been a couple now too if it weren't for that chine—" Nawon shut herself up, realizing what she was about to say.

Jisung's eyebrows furrowed.

"If it weren't for what?"

"Nothing!" Panic was evident in her eyes, Jisung could see that, but he decided not to point it out.

"Anyways," he removed his hand from underneath Nawon's and placed the money on the counter. "Here's the money, and do you mind writing the names on the sleeve of the cups? It'll make it much easier on me if the hyungs didn't fight about who's drinks was who's."

"Of course. Anything for my one and only." The male cringed at her comment as she took the money and gave him his change and receipt.

After she left, he went over to a vacant seat and took out his phone, entering their groupchat.

DREAMIES

CHICKENPWARK
GAYS—
I MEAN GUYS***

25/8SCREECH.COM
YES?
YOU CALLED?

CHICKENPWARK
SHE MOLESTED MEEEEE
ALSO I GOT Y'ALL DRINKS
BE THANKFUL
I SACRIFICED MYSELF
AND $9.87

DONGFUCK
OOF
YA BOI COMMITTED
I GIVE YOU A
ROUND OF APPLAUSE
👏👏👏👏👏

BABANANA
shE FUCKING WHAT?

I'M GONNA FUCKINGKICK HER NONEXISTENT ASS TOTHE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

I'M GONNA FUCKING
KICK HER NON
EXISTENT ASS TO
THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

OHCANADA
HURRY UP
NANA'S ABOUT
TO BLOW
ME AND JENO ARE
BARELY HOLDING HIM
BACK
AND RENJUN LOOKS LIKE
HE'S ABOUT TO COMMIT
MURDER

CHICKENPWARK
I'M TRYING
SHE'S TAKING TOO
DAMN LONG

DONGFUCK
BITCH
MY MOM TOOK LESS
TIME GIVING BIRTH
TO MY ASS

"Order up! For Park Jisunie~!" Jisung's head snapped up, seeing Nawon behind the counter with a tray of drinks in togo cup holders.

Shoving his phone into his pocket, he stood up to pick up the drinks.

"Here you go. Have a nice night." Nawon handed the cup holders to Jisung but she didn't let it go.

The male gave her a questioning look,"Um, let go?"

"Oh! Um, sorry about that. Just got caught in your lovely eyes." Her hands traveled to where Jisung was holding on to the cup holder, and put her hands on top of his once again.

"Okay then! I'll just take my leave, thank you for everything Nawon. The guys must be dying right now, bye!" The male awkwardly and hastily waved at the female and rushed out the door.

Her eyes narrowed,"You won't get away from me that easily Park Jisung."

-🐳-

3k?
haisbdosbshwkwbd
wtf i am—
speechless holy cow
thank y'all so much
i honestly thought this
book was a mess
(it still is but y'know)
for a thank you present
how about special chappies?
dreamies ship and scenario
(first 3 comments)
i'll try my best to deliver!
again, thank you so so much
:))))))))))))))))))))