"Nawon. That son of a bitch can go stick a cactus up her ass."

"But why would she? I already told her that we could be friends since I didn't think we'd really work out." Jisung said innocently, eyebrows furrowed.

"Exactly. Didn't you see how possessive she was getting of you? Remember that one time we went to go get groceries and we bumped into her? For the rest of the trip, she was practically attached to you like a leech. And when we tried to talk to you or initiate skinship with you, she'd either pull you away or glare daggers at us." Donghyuck explained as eyes around the room started to widen.

"Hyuck, you're a genius!"

"Bitch, when am I not? Now where's my free drink? Hyuck Knowledge ain't free you know?"

Jisung was finally realizing Nawon's habits when she's around him. From when they first met, to now. Gosh, he can be so stupid sometimes.

"So now all we need is proof right?" Jeno questioned, finally letting everything sink in.

"Bingo mi amigo."

"No one asked you to talk in taco." Mark commented.

"It's called Spanish you uncultured swine." Donghyuck gave Mark a look before starting to explain his master plan.

"So, it's gonna be called 'Opertation Cut A Bitch 2.0' since the last operation failed."

"You guys planned to attack Nawon before all of this?" Jisung asked.

"Well, duh. We can all see unlike your blind ass. And it's more like we were planning to burn her but that's fine too."

"Aren't you as salty as a saltine cracker today."

"What? We're talking about little miss satan right now. Did y'all really expect me to be sunshines and rainbows when talking about her?" Donghyuck sassed, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Whatever, what's the plan Hyuck?"

"Ok, sit tight sisters, Sister Donghyuck is about to bring in the steaming hot tea."

-🐢-

After hearing all of Donghyuck's plan, everyone agreed to it and decided to execute at soon as possible.

"Ok, so first we get a sample of her handwriting?" Asked Chenle, trying his best to remember everything the red head had said.

"Yup. Jisung, you know what to do right?"

"I think so? So I just have to walk in, make some conversation so I don't seem suspicious, and somehow get her to write on something?" The youngest recited.

"Yes sir. Now go get 'em tiger." Donghyuck pushed Jisung out of the bush they were all hiding behind and gave him an encouraging thumbs up.

Jisung stumbled around a bit before properly standing himself up, and brushing himself off. He looked back and glared at where the red head was supposed to be.

He let out a sigh then turned back to face the colorful building, Rainbow Co. Rounding the corner of the building, he entered the bakery. A bell rung, indicating his presence.

"Welcome to Rainbow Co.! How may I help—" The female stopped midway in her words to smile brightly at the male. "Jisung! What brings you here?"

"Uh, well, I was just going to pick up some drinks for the hyungs. I lost a game of jenga and this was my dare." Jisung explained, hoping that his lie would suffice.

"Oh? Well don't worry about spending much, I'll give you a discount." She offered, putting down the cup she was cleaning onto a stack of cups on the counter.