Lavanya was terribly disappointed and silently took the wet papers left from there to prepare again cursing her fate.

"I am sorry Arnavji"said Khushi lowering her head.

Arnav went near him, he cupped her face and said" It's ok Khushi. No need for you to be sorry"

Khushi raised her head only to see Arnav very close to her. Both lost in each other.

Their trance was broken by Arnav's phone. Both realized their position and Arnav left her immediately. Both were embarrassed by the situation.

Arnav took out his phone to talk while Khushi sat on the sofa to continue work trying to control her heart beats.

After the call, Arnav looked at Khushi who raised her head to see him. both looked away. Arnav called for peon to clean the table.

IN the evening:

Four members returned from the office. All are present in the hall.

"Khushi bitiya. How is your first day office ?"asked Nani.

"Good Nani"said Khushi smiling.

"Khushiji. You must have tired. Go and freshup. I will send coffee and Snacks for you "said Anjali.

"What the........ Di. We too came from office. You are concerning only to her"asked Arnav.

"Chote!! You will daily go to office. I know you are a work rakshas. But Khushiji went for the first time. Also she must be tired. If I ask you if you were tired then you will say NO Di. I am fine."said Anjali imitating Arnav.

All others laughed while Arnav fuming in anger went upstairs.

"Di. Your chote got angry"said NK.

"Woo tho uske naak me hamesha hota hai NK Bhai.( it will always be on his nose NK Bhai)"said Anjali giggling.

" That's right Di" said NK too smiling along with others

In the Night:

After dinner Khushi went to Arnav's room to ask a doubt regarding work. She was going to knock the door but the sight in front of her made her shattered her world.

Sheetal was hugging Arnav from back. Arnav was standing still.

"I love you ASR"said Sheetal. Arnav was in a state of shock that he forgot to respond. He came out of trance when he heard a sound. He looked at the door and saw Khushi who is standing there with a mix of emotions shock, hurt, angry. The sound was from the file which fell down from Khushi's hands.Arnav immediately jerked away Sheetal's hands. Sheetal gave an evil smirk to Khushi.

Khushi silently went back from there. Arnav was going behind her when Sheetal hold his hand.

"What the hell do you want dammit ? Do you think that I don't know your true colors ? Stay away from me or else you don't know what I am capable of doing anything ?"shouted Arnav on the top of his voice.

All the family members came there hearing his shouting. They saw Arnav who is hell angry and Sheetal with a shocked expression. They understood that she must have done something.

"Di. Say your nanad(SIL) to stay away from me"said Arnav.

Anjali looked at Sheetal angrily and signalled her to go from there. Sheetal feeling insulted left from there.

Others too left from there.

After sometime, Arnav's anger came down and he went to Khushi's room to find why she came to his room.

But Khushi was not there in her room. Arnav checked at poolside but she is not there too.

She heard giggles from NK's room and went there. He saw NK and Khushi. She was looking sad.

"Khushiji. Do you want to know why I call him Nannav ?"asked NK.

Khushi nodded her head.

"When he was a child, he couldn't speak clearly. So whenever anyone ask him " Beta what is your name ?". then he used to say "Nannav" in his baby language. That's why I call him nannav. We used to tease him a lot due to his language."said NK.

Khushi laughed to this brightly.

"But NKji. You are afraid of him naa"said Khushi.

"Me !! No No Khushiji. Never. As he is elder to me, I just act as if I am afraid of him. So that he think that everyone is afraid of him"said NK.

Khushi looked at Arnav who is standing at the door. NK is facing back to him.

"Arnavji!!!"exclaimed Khushi.

"ha ha Khushiji. I am saying that I am not afraid of him"said NK.

Khushi signaled him to see back. NK turned and saw Arnav standing folding his hands.

"Nannav mere bhai. We are talking about you"said NK trying to gain boldness.

"Yeah. I heard what you said about me ?"said Arnav.

NK faked a smile to him. Arnav came near him and asked" So Mr. Nand kishore you are not afraid of me"

"Nannav. What are you saying ? Everyone are afraid of you"said NK stammering.

"But you were saying before sometime"said Arnav.

"When did I said that ? I din't said. Hai naa Khushiji"said NK looking at Khushiji.

Arnav looked at Khushi who nodded her head.

"Ok. Forget it. Khushi you came to my room sometime before" said Arnav.

"woo I got a doubt in work. So I came to ask you but......." Stopped Khushi.

"What is it ? come to my room. We will discuss"said Arnav.

"No. NKji cleared it"said Khushi.

"ha Nannav. I have cleared it."said NK.

Arnav din't say anything.

"I am going to my room"said Khushi and went from there.

Arnav could notice that Khushi is hurted. He din't felt good thinking Khushi is hurted.

Thanks to those who have voted and commented on previous update..