chapter 6

Daddy! Daddy!" screamed Dean from under the table as the lady reached for him. Dean scrunched himself further back into the wall that the table was up against. She wasn't going to give up, she was going to get the demon spawn out from that table and teach him a lesson.

"Your Daddy is dead and gone, he left us a long time ago. You really think he's gonna save you boy?" said the lady still reaching for him.

"Papa! Daddy!" screamed Dean as loud and high pitched as he could to get their attention.

Bobby and Travis noticed the lady by the table, she was bending over looking at something. That's when Travis heard Dean scream, he went running over to the table to make sure he was OK.

Finding Dean crying and having trouble breathing, pushed into a panic attack, he quickly scooped up the boy into his arms and took a couple of steps back from the lady.

"What is wrong with you? You come in here to scare my Grand baby!" hollered Bobby, turning the woman around so she was no longer looking at Dean.

Sam was only a couple of steps away from the bodyguard that was holding his son. Travis got Dean to breathe with him, slowly pushing out deep breaths. Bobby was now yelling at the strange lady that was saying horrible things towards Dean.

"You don't deserve kindness! I should have never stopped beating the Bible into you, look at you! Filth, refuse, vile Hell spawn!" Spewed the woman standing tall and proud of herself.

"What do you think you're doing? That's my grandson!" exclaimed Ellen waltzing over to the blonde girl who was yelling all kinds of degradation at a panic-stricken Dean.

Grabbing Dean from Travis, Sam held him close. Dean's face pressed into his Daddy's neck, breathing in the familiar sent of pine, cinnamon and just Daddy, Dean began to calm down.

"It's OK baby, it's OK Daddy's got you. Shush now it's OK." said Sam not sure if Dean was listening. He kept repeating it and swaying back and forth with Dean clinging tightly to him with his legs wrapped tightly around his torso and arms wrapped around his neck, fingers clawing into his shoulders trying so hard to get closer to the man that was his Savior. Sam had one hand holding Dean's neck while the other was lightly patting his diapered bottom, sending calming vibes through the boy's body.

"Chad!" Looking around the room for his other half, "Chad, I need a binky and Moose!" Spotting his boyfriend just behind him in a daze, not believing the chaos that's happening before them.

Travis was standing between the lady and Sam, keeping her away from the boy currently in Sam's arms.

"Who do you think you are!" asked Ellen anger hot in her voice.

"I'm his mother! That disgusting, foul, demon is unfortunately my child!" said the lady adjusting her nightgown and sending Dean the most hateful glare Sam had ever seen.

"Like Heck you are! His parents are my son and his partner!" huffed out Ellen trying for Dean's sake not to scream in this lunatic's face. Several others had come over to help with the situation, voices all around them.

Chad hesitated for a moment before hearing exactly what Sam had said to him. Walking over to get Moose and the binky out of the diaper bag. He noticed Cyn and Jenn Monzon currently had the rest of the kids safely in the play area and away from the chaos. Cyn looked as though she wanted to walk over there and rip the woman's face off with her bare hands. Jenn was very much the same, only trying very hard to disguise it as she tried to calm Robbie down.

Chad couldn't believe the things this woman was saying about their Dean. He was the sweetest, kindest, most loving person you could meet. Yes, he had some issues, but with love anyone could overcome their past, at least that's how Sam and Chad felt.