The Gamer Next Door (Graser fanfic)

This story is about you moving next door to your favorite Youtuber GraserMC, it will contain the POV's of katie and Graser (Zach)

[intro]

So this was the day, moving day... Where I finally get to live all by myself in the real world, but not really... As you see, i am a fangirl, a youtube fangirl who spends her time on the Internet in her room on her computer.

-=+=-

Katie

-=+=-

I take a box out of the moving van and turn and see a cute guy standing there smiling with a cat at his feet, I set the box down and walk over to introduce myself

Hi, my name is katie I'm your new neighbor

thoughts: oh god, like that wasn't obvious.

as you can tell.

thoughts: oh shit, I sound like an idiot.

Zach: *laughs*

Oh My God

thoughts: OMG HIS LAUGH SOUNDS LIKE GRASER.... WHAT IF IT IS GRASER...OMFG...Be cool,be cool.

Zach: what?

Uhm, you sound kinda like someone I know...

Zach: who?

his name is Graser, you probably don't know him.

Zach: oh yeah I know him

Really?

Zach: yeah, matter of fact, I am him

thoughts: HOLY SHIT ITS GRASER NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN HIS FACE... He's so cute, he has brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes.

Seriously! I watch your videos everyday!

thoughts: that sounds kinda weird.

Zach: thanks, you know... You are cute, maybe we should play MCSG together some time and ill record!

Yeah, that would be great, I am actually going to start a youtube channel and you can be in my first ever video!

Zach: sounds cool, see ya later!

bye Graser!

Zach: You don't have to call me Graser, call me Zach... But when we are recording call me Graser.

Ok, bye.. Zach

We both smile at each other and give each other our phone numbers and walk away...

thoughts: OMG I can't believe that just happened to me.

Zach's POV:

His thoughts: Wow, such an amazing, beautiful girl, and she watches my videos!! I can't wait to hop on TS and tell the guys!

Zach hops on team speak and tells everyone on the Cube

Bayani: wow dude, what does she look like?

Zach: brown hair, hazel eyes, medium height, she's nice and funny, and beautiful.

Hbomb: Grasy-Wasy has a crushy-wushy!

Zach: Shut up

Straub: Does she know you make youtube videos?

Zach: Yeah dood, she actually watches my videos!

Zach keeps talking with everyone and goes to bed.

End of Chapter!

Hope you all enjoyed I will be making a chapter every other day! (Or earlier if I have time) thanks for reading <3