He Works Fast ~Brianna

We were all getting ready to go. It was 6 am and I had grumpy people to deal with.

Me: GUYS! GUYS! GUYS SHUT UP WITH YOUR COMPLAING! WE ARE ABOUT TO MEET FREAKNG ONE DIRECTION!

Everyone:  SORRY!

Everyone went and got ready. We all come out and laughed. We were all dressed as our favourite guys! That wasn’t planned at all! We were all ready and there was knocking at the door. (CLICK EXTERNAL LINKS FOR OUTFITS!!)

Me: girls stay calm!

I went and answered the door.

Me: UNCLE PAUL!!!

I tackled Uncle Paul into a hug.

Me: I missed you!

Paul: I missed you too dear can we come in the boys are gathering a crowd?

Me: oh yeah of course!

I moved to the side. They all followed Paul, Liam then Louis then Niall then Zayn and finally Harry. He leaned into whisper my ear.

Harry: I like your outfit

Me: thanks Harry

I lead him to the where the others were. He stood by me and wrapped an arm around me. Damn this boy works fast not that I minded though. I snuggled closer to him and inhaled his sent. I listened to what Uncle Paul was saying.

Paul: buddies

So that’s why he put his arm around me.

Paul: alright let’s go!

Everyone: woooo!

Once we were walking Harry whispered in my ear.

Harry: were going to the amusement park we need to stay with a buddy and your mine.

Me: ok I’m glad

I kissed his cheek and ran to catch upto Emma. I left him standing there shocked!