~.Unexpected Visit.~

Start from the beginning

There was a bit of an awkward pause. Katsuki collecting his thoughts and just staring at him. Izuku feeling nervous looks down and his face flares up even hotter as he notices the obvious growing bulge in Katsuki's pants. 'that's Kachan's Di-...'

"FUCK IT."

Izuku flinched as the blond began to step towards him again. More of a mission in his eyes this time."Wa-..Wait, K-..Ka-Kacchan..."

Without hesitation Katsuki grabs Izuku's arm roughly in one hand and his chin in the other as he crashes their lips together a second time. He began to devour Izuku's lips, sucking and biting his lower lip as he was rewarded with a soft moan from the smaller teen. Smirking, Katsuki takes the opportunity to plunge his tongue into Izuku's mouth. Exploring and seeking out the others tongue.

Izuku quickly became drunk off the assertive blond's deep kiss. Forgetting about all the questions he may have had. He began to feel a stiffness growing in his pants, pressing against the fabric of his pajama bottoms.

After awhile Katsuki had let go of Izuku's chin and quickly reached around to grab a handful of ass. Izuku yelped into Katsuki's mouth, earning a growl in response as he continues to hungrily devour Izuku's lips.
Izuku then brings his hands up from his sides, placing them on Katsuki's broad chest and sliding them up and around the back of his neck. Pulling the blond closer as his tongue danced with his.
Katsuki now getting more excited brings his other hand to grab the other ass cheek. He then squeezes both of them tightly, earning another moan to eat right up. Katsuki breaks the kiss again. Izuku whimpers at the loss. Now satisfied he grins while looking down at a flustered Izuku in his arms.

"You're MINE," he growls. Izuku's eyes widen as Katsuki lifts him up, placing his legs around his waist.

"Wa-.. Wait Kaccha-.. AH!" Izuku cried out as the blond latches himself on his neck. Biting him hard enough to have teeth marks bruise his skin.

Katsuki then licks his impressive mark while walking over to Izuku's bed. He then throws Izuku on the bed. Izuku, now on his back sits up quickly. Katsuki steps up closer to him, still standing next to the bed.

Staring down at Izuku, he begins to pull the elastic of his waistband down. Freeing his large pulsating cock from its confinement.

Izuku gasps quietly as he sees it come free, heart beating a mile a minute. 'It's so big....' he thinks nervously.

"Suck it." Katsuki demands in a low husky voice.

Izuku's heart skips anxiously. He looks up at Katsuki. Crimson eyes are fixated on him with a hungry look. He looks back down at the throbbing member in front of him. He nervously licks his lips before leaning closer.

Katsuki seeing Izuku move gets excited, his cock jumps in anticipation. Izuku kisses the tip with slightly parted lips. He then licks it a couple times before putting the head in his mouth, sucking on it softly. Katsuki grunts, wanting more. Still watching every move Izuku makes.
Izuku puts more of it in his mouth, sucking harder as he gets more in his mouth. He then begins bobbing his head to a steady rhythm, flicking his tongue against the shaft.

Katsuki sharply sucks air through his teeth as he slips his fingers through dark green locks, gripping tightly with both hands. He bobs Izuku's head to move faster. Izuku places a hand on Katsuki's hip and the other on the base of his thick cock. Stroking it to meet his lips as he bobs his head.

Katsuki growls, he starts to thrust eagerly into Izuku's hot mouth, pulling his head deeper into his cock.
Izuku shocked chokes a bit. He coughs from the surprise of the large cock hitting the back of his throat. Tears filling up his eyes. Katsuki continues gripping Izuku's head as he bobs him onto his cock even faster until his thrusts became irregular.