~.Unexpected Visit.~

It was about 8pm and Izuku was in his dorm finishing up his homework assignments for the day at his desk. It hasn't been that long since they've entered the dorms and it still feels strange to him. Though he made his room very similar to the one at home. All Might merch decorating the walls and shelves.
He closed his notebook and stretched. Leaning back in his chair as he thought back to training and how he would like to further mold his new fighting style and technique. His new style is now a mixture of Iida and Katsuki influences.

"Kacchan..." a slight blush crept on Izukus face despite his timid expression. Remembering the last class when All Might visited and nearly got crushed by a boulder from Katsuki's explosive training.
The eye contact they had after was a bit surreal and a bit unusual than normal.

'I wonder what Kacchan was thinking.... At that moment.'

Izuku gets up and puts on his slippers. He decides he needs to use the restroom and leaves his room dressed in blue and green striped pajama pants and a white tee. He goes down to the shared restroom and uneventfully heads back.

"Yawwwwwwn" 'I'm getting sleepy. Maybe I'll turn in earl-' Izuku's thought abruptly stopped and he freezes as he sees someone standing and staring at his room door.

"K-Kacchan?!"

The blond's head quickly looks over, red eyes glaring at him with an unusually perplexed expression, but then he quickly corrects it as he snaps back to his normal self.

"Deku, shut the fuck up and get over here..!" He demands. He gives Izuku a look, daring the boy to question him.

Izuku quickly complies. He silently hurries over. Confused as to what he may want with him. It's been awhile since Kacchan has approached him on his own intentions. Does he want to talk? If so, About what?'
Izuku stands next to Katsuki in front of his door and looks up at him, waiting to see what he is going to tell him.

Katsuki's eyes shift to look around the hall as to make sure no one was around. He then looks at the shorter teen. "Open the fucking door already I ain't got all night nerd!"

'Wait he is coming in my room?!' Izuku not questioning this aloud quickly opens his dorm room and walks in, the blond following close behind.

'Did I do something to make Kacchan mad? But that doesn't sound right we haven't really talked much lately is it about the incident with All Might? But why would he want to bring that up? Maybe something further back that he might...''

Izuku fails to notice that he started mumbling to himself aloud and that Katsuki is staring at him. He is wearing dark grey slacks with a black tank top. Arms folded he grits his teeth before speaking.
"Just shut the fuck up already" he growls.

Izuku looks up, a light blush colors his cheeks. "ah! Umm sorry K-Kacchan."

Izuku looks at him nervously. Katsuki grunts and glares at him. He seems to be thinking deeply about something with a thick crease in the middle of his brows. He places his arms to his sides, fists clenching.
Then he steps up to Izuku and grabs him by both shoulders firmly. Red eyes piercing through emerald.

'He looks so troubled...'

"Kacchan what's wro-?" Izuku's question gets cut off as lips get crashed harshly against his.

After the realization had hit him, Katsuki quickly pushes him away, letting go of him and backing away. Both boys look at each other. Both equally shocked and blushing a hot red.

"FUCK!"

"K-... Kacchan...!? Why did you-"

"I don't fuckin-! Shit!"