Chapter 4

"Nora?"  My head was spinning. What was going on? I slowly opened my eyes and I was laying in the floor with my legs up on the chair. Dad and Zyler were looking at me worriedly. "Are you alright you fainted."

"I-I think so." I mumbled as I sat up. Dad gently helped me off of the ground.

"Let's get you laid down." I nodded. Dad took me up to my room and had me sit down. "Get some rest and we'll talk more about this tomorrow." He said softly before leaving. I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want any part of it. I sighed and got up and got changed into a tank top and shorts. I was tired, my head hurt, and my body felt like iron. I'll just sleep till tomorrow. I'm done for the day.

++++

I got up with my alarm clock. I shut it off and went over to my dresser. I got on my Hogwarts tank top, black shorts, a red flannel, black thigh high socks, then combat boots. I went to my bathroom and brushed my hair out before putting it in two French braids. I put on some cat eyeliner and mascara just to make myself look a little bit more alive. I went back into my room and gathered my things up. I looked over at the door when there was a knock.

"Hey you ready?" Zyler asked softly. I nodded and got my bag on and grabbed my phone. I walked over and Zyler and he hugged me. He let me go and we went down to his car. I got in and he did too.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked looking at him. He sighed and drove off.

"I'm not really sure on how to feel, this is a lot for me too." I nodded.

"Why'd they keep it a secret for so long?"

"Maybe it was mom that kept us from knowing. Maybe she was trying to protect us from it all." I nodded. Mom was always protective of us. I sighed as we got to school. I got out and walked with Zyler. I want to get this day over with.

++++

I was skipping fourth period and I went outside. I needed fresh air. I felt like I was suffocating. I went around the corner and I saw the guy that Sebastian told me to stay away from. How bad could he really be? Plus Sebastian can't run my life.

"You know smoking is bad for you." I said softly looking at him. He looked at me and blew smoke out of his nose.

"I haven't died yet love." He said flicking the bud away. "I don't think we've properly met newbie." I shook my head.

"I don't believe so, we have exchanged a few words but nothing too big." He nodded. "I'm Nora, not newbie." He smirked.

"I'm Za-" I yelped as I was quickly pulled back by the arm and a arm wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Sebastian.

"Zayn," He said lowly. Zayn sighed.

"I see you have your hands full, I'll see you around Nora." He said with a smirk before walking off. Sebastian sighed and looked at me.

"What the hell Nora?!" He snapped. I looked up at him shocked.

"What the hell? You don't control me."

"No but you're in my gang not his." He said cupping my face. "So you do belong to me." I growled and pulled my face away and shoved him away.

"I'm my own person." I said lowly and walked away. Sebastian was right on my heels. I went back inside just in time for the bell to ring. I sighed and walked with Sebastian to the lunch room. We sat down with Andrew and my brother. I wasn't really hungry.

"Not hungry sis?" I shook my head and sighed. I looked up as Zayn walked by he smirked and I saw him drop something on the ground. I looked and it was a piece of paper. I bent down acting like I was going to tie my shoe and picked it up. I unfolded it and looked at it. There was a number and a note.

If you ever get bored of your crew give me a call XXX-XXX-XXXX

I folded it up and put it in my bag. I sighed softly. This school year is going to be interesting. I'm not even sure if I was ready for it or not. I didn't want to get into something that I'm going to regret. I really just want to move back in with my mom. I felt sick just thinking that I might have to kill someone one day or be arrested for dealing drugs. What has my life come to?! Why did this have to happen to me?! Why couldn't it happen to some other family not ours. I jumped out of my thoughts when I had touched me.

"You okay sis?" I nodded.

"Yeah sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts." He nodded and sighed.

"Alright just don't let them take over." He said with a small smile. I nodded.

"I won't." I said with a smile. I looked around and Sebastian was texting someone while Andrew ate. I didn't belong to Sebastian, I was my own person and no one can change that. He can't can he?

++++

Sorry that I haven't updated this for awhile thanks for hanging in there as I rewrite this~ Sierra_Marie_styles