“I know it wasn’t that bad.”  Her face cringles as she tries to imitate mine. She place her index finger on her temple.“ Possibly you’re hiding because you don’t to show me how happy you are?” a victorious smirk is plastered all over her face.

I bury face in my pillows again, causing her to burst out laughing. From the corner of my eye I watch her check self out in the mirror as she dries her hair off with towel. Her body is now covered with a matching set of sexy underwear, making her look like a Victoria Secret model. She likes( no cross that out) she loves to feel her self up, a lot. Every so often she will run her fingers up and down her body. Her favorite two places are her abs and her breasts.  She loves also to practice different flirtatious faces and jokes in the mirror. Do you think she realizes I’m still in the room? No, her vainness probably takes away the little piece of sense that is still in her head. She is so vain.

 My eyes meet the reflection of her eyes, I quickly turn my face away, but she catches me. “You don’t have to settle with watching me from the corner of my eye. Let my make you a deal, for a limit time only I will give you the privilege of seeing and feeling me from up close.” She turns around towards me and she puts her arms in the air revealing her body to me. “Five, four, three, tw-“

“Kimmy, sweetheart, are you up? I brought you your favorite, some bacon, egg and grits. You should come and get it before it gets cold.” The minute I hear my mama’s sing song voice I jump up and my common sense returns. Was I going to accept Becky’s offer? I need to get this girl out of my house.

“ Ummm. Bacon, egg and grits! Sounds delicious I don’t think I've had a southern homemade breakfast in a long time.” She takes my robe off m bathroom door and she wraps it around her body, then she heads to the door.

Instantly, I jump off the bed and I race to the door, blocking her from existing. “There is no way I am letting you leave this room.” I place my hands and her abdomen pushing her away from the door.

“Don’t be silly, its morning, so I’m hungry. Therefore I’m going to get something to eat.” she rubs her belly emphasizing her hunger. “Don’t tell me your that, mean and greedy. Can’t you let a friend pass?”

“Are you insane? It is morning! If my mother sees you here she will think strange things. You need to leave NOW.”Oops I should not have said that, I made her cocky eye brows raise themselves up.

“And why would your mom be suspicious of me. You are straight, right and I am just your friend, who happened to spend a night over by your house.” She puts her hands on my shoulders, to push me away from the door. Good she didn’t press my prior statement ant further.

“Do you always have to be this cheeky? Can you please listen to me this one time? Please.” I plead with her desperately, guarding the door again. My mama cannot see her in place this earlier in the morning.

“Kimmy? Are you okay?” my mother interrupts us yet again.

“Yes mom I'm fine. I am using the bathroom right now.  When I am finished I will come out immediately. “I shout above Becky’s laughter, to reassure my overly caring mother. My mom is the type of mothers who have to know EVERYTHING!