Chapter Ten

Kimberly’s POV

Yah two uploads in one week, even though I have my exams!

Heat penetrates from her warm body, as she slyly approaches mine, making my spine tingle. In raise my head so that we are at eye level with each other, A naughty smirk is plastered on her perfect face, as she captures my mind, heart and soul. Her slanted eyes have the marvelous ability to see straight through me, she knows I love her.

 Blood rushes rapidly through the chambers of my heart, which she has stolen. She traces her long fingers on the sash of the red robe and with a smoothly swift motion she lets the robe fall to the ground. Soft yellow skin is revealed, I want to touch her.

We are millimeter away from each other. I lean over to give her kiss, but she pulls away sucking the breath out of my mouth causing me to gasp. Her breathes are tattooed on my skin, making me ready for her arrival. I want to savor this moment. I breathe her in, the smell ginger and roses mixed together elegantly. Suddenly, her appearance becomes cloudy. I can’t lose her. Frantically I reach out for her, but she disappears.

“Seoyoung, Seoyoung, Seoyoung!” I scream her name at the top of lungs, but she doesn’t respond. She is gone forever.

I roll in my bed letting the white cotton sheets tangle my sluggish legs. My hands search all over the empty bed, but they don’t find anything. Becky is gone. Why did she leave without letting me know? Everyone knows I panic no stop. She could have at least left a note saying thank you. All night I was up cooing her to sleep as she cried, cried and cried. That ungrateful little…

As I get out the bed a sharp pain immediately sticks me in my back. Becky is such a bad sleepier! She needs to realize that there is a difference between cuddling and smothering. For the entire night her heavy body was on suffocating mine and no matter how much times I pushed her off of me, she would come right back. Even her subconscious is conceited, just because she works out doesn’t mean that she is light as a feather.   She better be prepared to give me a massage because I am numb and sore. I grab my phone off the dresser, to search for any miss calls or messages. I can’t believe it she didn’t even leave me a text message! The next time she tricks me into going on a date with her, I am going to say HELL to the NO.

Usually the minute I wake up I take a shower and today is no exception. Drowsily I walk towards the baby blue bathroom with a towel and a change of house clothes. I hate being dirty. As always I fling open the door and I enter without delay. I can use a hot shower right about now. My hands lift my shirt off my body…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH! What in the world are you doing in here? I thought you left already.” I scream in shout as I cover my eyes with my hands.

“If I knew you wanted to take shower with me I would’ve stayed in a little while longer. If you want I can go back in.” I fling the towel in Becky’s face and I run out of the bathroom collapsing on my bed.  

I need to get the image of Becky’s body out of my head. Okay, let’s say I walking in a field, than I pass by a pond and I see Becky coming out of the wat- No, no, no I am supposed to be getting that image out of my head. Let me try again, I go for a very relaxing massage to clear my head.  I put my clothes in the lockers and I walk towards the sauna. I pass the showers and I see Beck- OMG! I can’t stop thinking about her body. I need to get the image out of my head. I bury my head in my sheets and I try to think about something else. However, the images of her perfectly craved abs… are still replaying in my head.