It was the middle of June when the Callinthovans decided to grace their presence in Windsor Castle.Their annual meet ups had now become more frequent and short.The Brits would try to drop by in Rosnaria as much as possible while Arabella would frequently visit Charles and Camilla in Highgrove.

This particular trip however was different.The Callinthovans were here for the wedding of Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly.More importantly it was the first time Kate Middelton and Queen Elizabeth would be meeting each other.To add more distress,William was halfway around the world in Kenya.

"What if I say the wrong thing?"Kate stressed out.It was almost impossible to calm the woman down.Harry sighed in defeat.He had been trying his best to cheer the older woman for the past couple of hours."Honestly Kate,calm the fuck down,"He finally snapped in the nicest way possible.If the simple fact wasn't going to get through her thick skull in a nice tone--he'd be using the latter.

"You are going to be amazing.Why?because you are Kate.You are the most likeable person I know.And you have done this before.You know how to talk to a queen,how to act around one,"He answered in a breathe.Kate's eyes widened at his change in demeanour.She felt bad,it was evident that the poor guy had been trying his best."I know but it's different!Elle was a teen when I met her and Elizabeth has met so many influential people.Ahat if she thinks I am not good enough?For William and for the Kingdom--something she spent so long holding together?"Catherine poured her heart out.

Harry's eyes softened at the revelation.Catherine was afraid that his gran would think she isn't good enough."Come here,"He said,bringing his arms out to hug her.She sighed before leaning in to his arms.Harry had been like a younger brother to her from the day his ginger haired self made his way to their dorm room in St.Andrews'.He was there when it all got too much,explaining to her how it was all going to be worth it.Last year,when the couple were on a break...Harry had taken Kate's side instead of his brother's not to anyone's surprise.He had scolded this brother with the phrase,"Correct yourself you dumbwitted bald fuck."

"You are going to do amazing,Kate.Everyone loves you and so would Gran.If she doesn't it's her mistake.We all know that you are incredible,"Harry reassured.The party prince was good at a few things except of partying and underage drinking.

"Thank you,Ging.For everything,"Kate pulled back from the hug with a smile."No Problem,"He smiled back.

__________________________

"Morning everyone,"Harry greeted as he sat on his designated seat at the dining table.A chorus of 'morning' and 'goodmornings' were heard.

"How is everything pulling together?"Charles asked to no one in particular.Harry's cousins answered the question with much enthusiasm.Harry shifted his attention to the young Prince beside him who was munching on his peanut butter and jelly without any care in the world."Hey!"He hissed at Francis not wanting to grab anyone else's attention."What?"He mumbled after swallowing his bite."How are you?"He said playfully punching the younger one's arm."They taught us how to fight like for real.We had a wrestling competition in school!"Francis exclaimed excitedly.Harry smiled,"Really?You gotta show me some moves!"Francis nodded furiously before going back to eating his bread.

"Aunt Bella?"Harry called for the woman across the table from him."Yes,dear?"She answered."When's Elle arriving?"He asked.Eleanora had always been one of the first people to arrive at the city when there was a wedding or such.He was quite surprise to find out that Eleanora would be arriving later than every other guest."Ahh yes!I have been meaning to ask that as well,"Lilibet intervened.By now,everyone's attention was at the Queen Regent waiting for the answer.

Arabella sighed before replying,"She is expected to be arriving tomorrow early in the morning."Harry furrowed his eyebrows,"The wedding is tomorrow,how will she squeeze everything in?"