Part 3

"I know you don't agree with this case, but Tahmoh is Jess' best friend, I feel like I have to take it on, not for my boss." Sam dumping coffee grounds into the coffee maker.

"Hun there's a fresh pot in the fridge if you want ice coffee." Sitting down at the table, Chad grabbed his Ipad to read the news. "And speaking of your sister....She will be here tonight."

"What?!" Hitting his head on the freezer door, holding a pitcher of ice coffee. "Chad! She doesn't know about Dean yet! I haven't had three seconds to call any family besides Mom and Dad."

"Uh Yea she does.....You really think Ellen isn't gonna tell the world about her grandbaby? Especially her daughter?"

Sam pinches the bridge of his nose. "Jo knows too?"

"Yep and they will both be here tonight to meet him." chuckled Chad

"Well I really hope that Mom is going to be here to, cause you and I are not going to survive the screeching!" sighs Sam sitting at the table across from him. "Are we going to talk about the fluffy pink elephant in the room?"

"Nope. You are safe. Dean is safe. And if that agent shows up here, Im going to jail for punching him in the face." Chad looking seriously dangerous, kind of sexy. "I'm just glad that douchebag agent doesn't have Dean's name."

"Wait, what?" Sam spitting out a mouthful of coffee at that.

"Nope. Dean was so scared, he couldn't talk. Jody said he didn't say anything until she walked in and even then all he said was I want Daddy."

"You're being so awesome with all this." Sam reaching for his hand across the table.

"Hun, its no different than last year, with Mr CreepyMcCreeperson across the street. No one messes with you or MY baby! and Yes HE's just as much my baby as he is yours!" shrugs Chad, squeezing Sam's hand.

"So do you mind Dean playing with Robbie?" Sam asked quietly

"Yea ok. Tahmoh better know that he has one hell of a good lawyer though!" Chad leaned over the table kissing him sweetly, Sam swatted him away playfully.

"Dean's going to up soon, Hopefully tonight we can get him to sleep in his crib." Said Sam thinking out loud.

"Your sister....." reminded Chad, smirking

"Ugh! they aren't staying are they?" banging his head on the table

Blankets rustle, sheet crinkle, movement sounds come from the monitor, Sam gets up to go check on Dean. Standing in the door way of the nursery, Sam can see a little cocoon of blankets and stuff animals. Dean, laying on his tummy, binky in a pool of drool where it fell out of his mouth, Moose under him sideways, chad the dragon stuffed up against the bars of the crib, most importantly Dean still sleeping. Chad comes up behind him just as he's pushing away from the door jam, wrapping his arms around Sam's waist, kissing his shoulder up to the back of his neck. Sam turns around in his arms, capturing his lips in a slow kiss. They end up on the couch somehow, kissing and groping like teenagers Before they could get much further than heavy breathing, their little boy woke up crying.

"I'll get him. You sit and relax." Chad nipping at his jaw, slowly standing to retrieve the sleepy boy.

Sam readjusted himself as he reached for the remote for the TV, a knock sounded on the front door. Sam sighed laying the remote back down on the coffee table and went to the door. At man wearing a dark suit stood on the door step.

"Yes Can I help you?" boy this guy has the wrong house if he's pedaling religion thought Sam.

"Yes is this the home of Sam Wesson?" asked the want to be religious salesman