" Yeah, you can count on it," Tony confirmed.

" I'm serious," Uncle Rhodes insisted.

" I know, I know, hopefully, the elementary school parking lot is not too busy," Tony said. " Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. There you go." He handed the trophy to one of the male workers. They then walked out to the limo, Happy opened the limo for them.

" Mr. Stark!" A news reporter called out. " Excuse me, Mr. Stark! Christine Everhart, Vanity Fair magazine. Can I ask you a couple of questions?"

" She's really pretty," Blossom said.

" Get in the car Blossom, I will handle this," Tony instructed, Blossom climbed inside the limo and Happy closed the door. When they got home Happy took Blossom up to her room.

" Is my dad going to come to say goodnight to me?" Blossom asked.

" Not tonight," Happy answered. " He is a bit busy, has company over."

" Can I meet them? " Blossom asked turning around to go back downstairs.

" No six-year-olds allowed," Happy denied turning her back around. " Adults only."

" Oh, ok," Blossom breathed. Happy put Blossom in her room and closed the door. Blossom sighed and got ready for bed, as she got ready, she spotted her plant by the window sill. She walked over and put her hand up. The plant grew she the height of her palm. 

**********

Blossom woke up the next morning to the sound of Jarvis.

" Good morning. It's 7:00a.m. The weather in Malibu is 72 degrees with scattered clouds. The surf conditions are fair with waist-to-shoulder high lines. High tide will be at 10:52 a.m." Blossom got ready the best she could and walked downstairs to be greeted by Pepper.

" Happy birthday Pepper," Blossom greeted her.

" Thank you, Blossom," Pepper smiled appreciation. " Where is your backpack?"

" Upstairs," Blossom answered.

" Go get it, you do not need to be late for school," Pepper insisted.

" Okay,"  Blossom sighed. " I just want to say goodbye to dad."

" And he wants you to retrieve an education," Pepper replied

" Tony?" they heard a female voice call. " Hey, Tony." They looked over and saw the reporter from yesterday. She was in a long-sleeve, button-up shirt, and no pants. 

" Why isn't she wearing pants?" Blossom asked.

" Ask that once you are older," Pepper answered. They watched the reporter touch something on the wall.

" You are not authorized to access this area," Jarvis said, making the girl jump.

" Jesus," She breathed.

" That's Jarvis," Blossom informed the reporter. " He runs the house."

" I've got your clothes here. They've been dry-cleaned and pressed, and there's a car waiting outside for you outside that will take you anywhere you'd like to go," Pepper explained.

" You must be the famous daughter Blossom Stark and you must be the famous Pepper Potts," the reporter stated as she walked towards them.

" Indeed we are," Pepper confirmed.

" After all these years, Tony still has you picking up the dry-cleaning," Christine stated as she grabbed her clothes.

" I do anything and everything that Mr. Stark requires, including, occasionally taking out the trash," Pepper stated.

" Only if I'm sick," Blossom added. " Will, that be all?" The girl left and they went downstairs to the lab and garage section of the house. Pepper was the phone, Blossom clicked a few buttons to stop the music and open the door.

" I'm gonna try that again right now," Pepper confirmed on the phone. " I'll keep you posted." She then hung up the phone.

" Please don't turn down my music," Tony instructed.

" Dad you are supposed to be halfway around the world right now," Blossom reminded him.

" How'd she take it?" Tony asked Pepper.

" Like a champ," Pepper answered.

" Why are you trying to hustle me out of here?" Tony asked.

" Your flight was scheduled to leave an hour and a half ago," Pepper informed.

" That's funny, I thought with it being my plane and all, that it would wait for me to get there," Tony complained.

" Tony, I need to speak to you about a couple of things before I get you out the door," Pepper announced.

" Doesn't I kind of defeat the whole purpose of having your own plane," Tony continued to complain as he stood up. " If it departs before you arrive?"

" Larry called. He's got another buyer for the Jackson Pollock in the wings. Do you want it? Yes or no," Pepper informed.

" Is it a good representation of his spring period?" Tony asked.

" No. The Springs was actually the neighborhood in East Hampton where he lived and worked, not 'spring' like the season," Pepper corrected.

" So?" Tony questioned. 

" I think it's a fair example. I think it's incredibly overpriced," Pepper explained.

" I need it. Buy it. Store it," Tony ordered.

" Okay. The MIT commencement speech..." Pepper trailed as Tony walked away.

" Is in June. Please, don't harangue me about stuff that's way, way, down..." Tony ordered.

" Well they're haranguing me, so I'm gonna say yes," Pepper responded.

" Deflect it and absorb it. Don't transmit it back to me," Tony denied.

" I need you to sign this before you get on the plane," Pepper ordered.

" I need you to sign something too for a field trip," Blossom said as she took out a piece of paper.

" What are you two trying to get rid of me for? " Tony demanded. " You got plans?"

" As a matter of fact, I do," Pepper confirmed.

" I don't like it when you have plans," Tony stated.

" She's allowed to have plans on her birthday dad," Blossom defended Pepper.

" It's her birthday?" Tony asked.

" Yes," Blossom confirmed.

" I knew that. Already?" Tony asked.

" Yeah. Isn't that strange? It's the same day as last year," Pepper said.

" Get yourself something nice from me," Tony offered.

" I already did," Pepper answered. " With Blossom's help."

" And?" Tony asked.

" Very extravagant," Blossom answered.

" Very tasteful. Thank you, Mr. Stark," Pepper smiled.

" You're welcome Miss Potts," Tony smiled.

" You have one more thing," Pepper said. " Take squirt here to school." She handed him a cup of coffee.

" Okay," Tony said taking a sip of it and handing it back to her. Tony then went and dropped Blossom off at school.

" Pepper, Happy, and your babysitter will taking care of you while I am gone," Tony informed her.

" Babysitter at night and Pepper during the day, and Happy whenever," Blossom said. " Or school."

" Good," Tony said as he grabbed the field trip paper and signed it. " Now be good."

" Always am," Blossom said as she kissed his cheek before getting out of the car. " Love you."