Chapter 26

It was around morning, the two were in Harley's house. His mom did not mind looking after Blossom for a bit. They heard rattling from outside, they checked to see what was happening.

" What's going?" Harley asked.

" My dad has summoned the suit," Blossom answered. " Come on we have to open." The two made their way outside to the shed. They opened the shed and ducked. They then looked up to see the suit flying itself in separate pieces. All the way to where Tony Stark was located.

" That is so cool," Harley smiled.

" That's probably my signal to go help," Blossom stated.

" Not till after breakfast," Harley protested. " You need food for good stamina."

" Good point," Blossom agreed as they both went inside. After breakfast Blossom went to go help her dad. She used plant teleportation to get to him. When Blossom got to the main house, she saw her dad and Uncle Rhodey.

" What are you doing here?" Tony asked he was in the Iron Man suit.

" Helping," Blossom answered.

" Come on there is someone your dad would like us to meet," Uncle Rhodey insisted. All of them ran into the main house. When they got in the house they fought the two guys. And then turned to the Mandarin who was sitting on the chair, drinking beer.

" What you come as?" the Mandarin asked once the two guys were dead.

" You make a move, and I break your face," Uncle Rhodey threatened. He pointed his gun in the man's face.

" I never thought people had been hurt. They lied to me, " the Mandarin defended himself.

" This is the Mandarin?" Blossom questioned.

" Yeah, I know, it's...It's embarrassing," Tony agreed.

" Hi, Trevor. Trevor Slattery," The Mandarin greeted. " I know I'm shorter in person. A bit smaller. Everyone says that. But, um, hey if you're here to arrest me, there's some people I'd like to roll on."

" Here's how it works, Meryl Streep," Tony interrupted Trevor. " You tell where Pepper is going and he'll stop doing it."

" Doing what?" Trevor asked. Uncle Rhodey put the gun on the man's ear burning it and then took it the gun off. " Oh! I get it! Ow! That hurt. I get it! I get it! I don't know about any Pepper, but I know about the plan."

" Spill," Blossom ordered.

" Do you know what they did to my suit?" Uncle Rhodey questioned.

" What? No," Trevor denied. " But I do know it's happening off the coast. Something to do with a big boat. I can take you there. Whoa! Ole, ole, ole, ole..." They looked to see he was watching a soccer game.

" Tony, Bloss, I swear to God I'm gonna blow his face-off," Uncle Rhodey threatened.

" Oh, and this next bit may include the vice president," Trevor added. " Is that...Is that important?"

" Somewhat," Tony answered.

" Yeah, a little bit," Uncle Rhodey answered.

" So?" Tony asked as the other three circled up.

" What are we gonna do?" Uncle Rhodey asked.

" I mean, we don't have any transport," Blossom pointed out.

" Right," Tony breathed. They then looked at Trevor. " Hey, Ringo. Didn't you say something about a "lovely speedboat?" Moments later they were on the boat. " If he's right about the location, we're twenty minutes from where Pepper is."