9%

❁"You don't even know what you're talking about" I pouted

"You don't even know what you're talking about" I pouted. I hated being wrong especially because of the way Peter was. He was always right and him proving me wrong was just another victory for him to use against me.

"Yes. I do." He said. He was right once again.

"No" i challenged not wanting to give into him.

He always took it up "Yes" he smirked. "I don't even know why you're trying to fight me right now you look weak".

"You've never even played badminton!" I whisper screamed.

"Well how is that my fault." He shrugged. "It's a girls sport"

I rolled my eyes, "lacrosse is a men's sports" I mocked him.

"Let's play then." He said taking a sip out of his milkshake.

I was surprised he even wanted to try.

"Really?"

He shook his head , "What are you scared you might lose against me"

"Heck no. I'll crush you Kavinsky."

"Try me Babe."

Schooling Peter in badminton might be the highlight of my life. I held back laughter as he stood on the opposite side of the court. He was focused into our game, his jaw clenched his mouth a thin set line. I smiled at him with teeth.

"Babe your doing so good!" I teased. He rolled his eyes at me.

"You really love getting under my skin don't you Lara Jean?" annoyance was clear in his tone. He swung his racket around before serving. Finally a perfect wack and the birdy was flying at me.

With precise steps towards it and a perfect timing I racked the birds straight back at Peter. We went back and fourth a few times , until I got the birdy again using my final chance to score on him. I angle a shot and the bird flies. I watch as it nears him he locks in on the target keeping his intense focus. A step backwards and a miscalculation in swing later he misses.

I win against him again.

"Damn Covey!" He shouts, "You really worked me that time." He groans. He was super competitive when it came to sports. He always wanted to be the center of attention. Always wanted to be the star of the show. He always wanted to win.