Chapter 1 Young Love

Start from the beginning

"He's mad. He hates me." Elena said as she leaned on her locker. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not hate. It's you dumped me but secretly looks cool to hide it and secretly listening to Areosmith." Boonie said.

" He's being an ass right now. Forget it. " I looked at ELena who looks at me with her rolling her eyes.

"He derseves to hate me." Elena said but before I could say something but Caroline comes running to hug us tight.

"Oh my god Karin! Elena! Are you okay?" Caroline hugged tighter then pulled away looking at bonnie "Are they okay?"

"Caroline. We're okay." Elena responded for me because she knew I would've said a lie.

"Okay! See you guys later! Lunch!!" Caroline walked away smiling.

"No comment" Elena said as we both laughed. We walked to our homeroom but stopped when we saw a hot brown struture guy at the office. "Hot pleaase." Elena smiled with bonnie but I roolled my eyes in a laugh. They stare at the hot waiting for him to turn around. I laugh seeing them not moving their eyes then I spot Jeremy put something in his pocket. I follow him into the bathroom and pushed him into the wall looking into his face.

"Great. First day of school and your stone." I frowned. "are you stupid?" I looked at him but he push me off.

"No, I'm not." He turned away and I knew he was lieing. I searched him "Are you crazy!?" He tried to get up but I pushed him down.

"No No no! Keep it up! But I'm going to be there everytime you try to get into the buzz. You hear me?!" I pushed him one last time. "Jeremy, I know who you are and you're not this person. So stop." I walk out of the boys bathroom not wanting to look at Jeremy then I see Elena talking to the hot guy that was in the office. I smiled rolling my eyes at least one of us isn't stoned. I walked to homeclass.

In Class

I didn't have Elena in this class but I did have Bonnie who sat next to me. I saw her sit down, I leaned over and smiled.

"Spill." I smiled and she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"He's hott!! And I think he's into Elena." She said. I smiled thinking this is going to be good for Elena. "They totally fell into each other. He-- There he is." She looked at the door and I saw the tall buff brown cheasunut eyes finding my hazel eyes. I smiled he was hott and perfect for Elena. He smiled at me and sat behind me. This was going to be perfect for Elena.

During the Middle of Class

I recieved a text from Bonnie He's totally staring at you?!?

I repliad Maybe he thinks I'm Elena?! I gave her a look and she nodded. I turned around and pretended to drop my pencil which fell next to his foot. He picked it up and found my eyes.

"Here's your pencil, Elena." He said. I smiled.

"You have me mistaken." I said and looked in confusion. "I'm Karin, elena's twin sister." I said.

"Oh. I was wondering why you looked so different when I met you." He said.

"Don't worry about it. I get mistaken for Elena so many times but we are totally different--" I got interupted by Mr. Travis asking me the answer.

"Miss Gilbirt do you have the answer?" He asked I slowly turned around getting caught.

"Please repeat the question." I asked politely but he only shook his head I rolled my eyes then said "How can I answer something when I don't even know the question.. Mr. Travis?" I smiled