It stopped to look around again, looking for the right direction. Luckily, no one was there to bother it's quest, so it was happily enjoying his new adventure passing weird items she spotted in the kitchen time to time, while you were busy cooking.

She took a whiff again, sniffing if she could find the savory snack she's on a quest to find. It swiftly waddled to the smell, following the direction his nose was picking up. Trotting slowly to the smell, it gleamed in excitement finding the smell growing stronger. Her ears flapped excitedly, and she almost trumpeted before she stopped, quickly reminding itself not to at the words you said before.

'Now as we're going out, make sure you stay extra quiet.' Your voice rung out, as she nodded in agreement, even though you couldn't see her do so. Yes, she'll try to stay extra quiet.

Before she could get closer, she was accidentally kicked on. Not enough to make her fall, but enough to make her let out a small cry. The stranger visibly froze, noticing the animal-like creature, before she peered down at it, crouching down to get it into eye level, tilting her head to the side with a finger on the right side of her chin.

"Phanpy?" The elephant chirped, looking up at the stranger in daze.

"Kero?"

~o~o~

'This just in, I'm the worst Pokemon owner ever..." You commented in your head, 'and that's something, cause no one has Pokemon for pets.'

Searching every spot you think it might have ran off, you ended up with nothing. There was no sign of a walking elephant, no one was screaming their lungs off at the sight of an adorable creature, and there was literally nothing hinting you on where it might be.

Where could the elephant have gone?

You might as well be going insane, but I guess phanpy was sneakier than you gave it credit for. Obviously you needed to be more specific with the monsters, cause they obvious can't listen if they don't hear it. Coming across the last aisle that you have yet to cross, you were met with the strangest sight of your blue elephant, being picked up by two large hands of a young amphibian-like teen.

'Ah shoot!' You watched in panic as the green-haired girl seemed to steadily look at the creature blankly, her large eyes looking straight at the elephant, who looked it with a curious stare, choosing to stay quiet.

Sighing nervously, and a bit of hesitance, you slinked towards them. "Um sorry about her, she's mine." You explained, noticing their eyes directed towards you now.

Phanpy looked ecstatic to see you, as it walked towards you mid air, still being held in the air by the amphibian-like girl with phanpy making small chirping sounds. The frog-like girl's big eyes blinked, before she finally handed the creature back to your arm.

"Ah, so she's yours, kero?" She asked, mostly confirming it for herself as the elephant snuggled up to you, swaying its nose in a careful rhythm.

You laughed a bit, "yeah, I'm really sorry if she caused you any trouble." You apologized, pressing the elephant closer to you.

"It was no trouble." She replied easily, picking up the forgotten basket with her large hands. Taking out her hand for you to take, she said, "my name is Asui Tsuyu."

You stared at her hand in confusion, before you grabbed her hand in panic. "O-oh, uh, (last) (name)." You quickly answered, as you shook hands, her blank amphibian like stare boring into your own.

Asui looked much more frog-like than you gave credit for, as her tongue seemed to poke out every now and then. It must be a part of her quirk, as she tilted her head, looking over at you a bit blankly.