Izuku Midoriya

Requested by @Thedemonchild101

Badass reader x Deku
Reader is a Bakugou
Sero is a little OOC, sorry

You locked you fingers together and stretched them above your head. Sero had challenged you to a fight, claiming that he could beat you in no time. He even had the audacity to say your quick was useless against him.
You didn't have a big, fancy quirk, you could increase the sensitivity of your senses. Making your hearing caracal-like, your smell better than a bloodhound's, and your sight like an eagle's. You could increase your skins sensitivity as well, but you never found a reason to.
"Kick his ass Y/N!" Your brother knew you were a good fighter, but he still liked to 'pep talk' you, at least that's what he called it. It was more like him yelling curses at you, then yelling curses at whom ever you were fighting.
"Kastu... I'm like four feet away, calm your tits."
"What the fuck did you just say to me?!?"
"Whatever..."
You shooed him away and walked out to the middle of the gym. All of 1-A, a few teachers, and even a few of your old friends from general ed had shown up for the fight. You didn't pass the entrance exam, mainly because your quirk did not help you at all when it can to robots. But after the sports festival you were transferred.
Sero put his hands in his hips, and look down on you smugly.
"Think to you can take me?"
"Yes, yes I do."
"Really?"
"Really, I've been in martial arts since I was six, and my hearing is good enough to pinpoint your location. This should be easy."

_____Twelve minutes later____

"I think you killed him..." Ahsido leaned down and poked Sero's unconscious face.
"Ah, he'll be fine... hopefully."
"Kirishima, can you help me get him to Recovery girl's?"
The red haired boy nodded and wrapped his arms around Sero's midsection, while Mina grabbed his feet.
You rubbed the back of your head with slight concern. You hadn't gone that hard on him, had you?
"That was awesome Bakisan!"
Just like your brother Katsuki, you had grown up with Izuku, and over the years you had adopted the nickname Bakisan.
"Thanks Deku, I just hope Sero isn't hurt badly."
You nervously looked over your shoulder to the door where the trio had disappeared to.
"I'm sure Recovery girl will take care of him."
"Yeah... I'm gonna go take a shower."
"Oh, I was just about to do that too. I-If you want me to wait, I get it."
"Deku, it's the showers in the gym locker room. It's not like there's only one, I'm not going to make you wait to get clean."
You turned and continued about your quest. Once you got into the locker room you took off your gym outfit and threw it in the laundry bin. You wrapped yourself in a towel, and entered the showers.
If you had one complaint about this school, it would be that the girls and boys locker room shared the same showers. Why have separate changing rooms if the showers are the same?
You could hear water running, so Deku must already be in here. Dismissing the thought you walked down the hallway beside the showers. All the curtains were closed, except for one, that hadn't been closed all the way after a certain freshman had begun showering.
You weren't normally a pervert but you caught Deku out of the corner of your eye, and now that you had turned you head, you couldn't look away. You sent a silent prayer to what ever god had given you this view.
Izuku has his back to you, water cascading down his form. His hair wasn't as fluffy while wet, but it was still puffy. The water made the light reflect off of his muscles in the most cinematic way.
You had no idea your childhood friend was this good looking. Sure you thought he was cute, everyone did, but what lay before you eyes had you biting your lip and rubbing your thighs together. You only had two thoughts in your mind.
Man, I want to fuck him so hard
And
Hot damn he has a nice ass
You dropped your towel and quietly walked up behind Deku, making sure to close the curtain all the way this time. Without warning you wrapped one arm around his chest and the other around his abs, resting your chin on his shoulder.
"Ah! Y-Y/N? W-what are y-you doing?" He looked back at you with the cherriest of blushes.
"Groping you."
His whole body shook, he had never had a girlfriend before, let alone been intimate.
"Y-Y/N I'm- and you're... we're both..."
"Naked? Yes we are, I thought that was obvious."
You pressed a kiss to his neck and ran your hands all along his chest and abs. You loved the feeling of solid muscle under his remarkably soft skin.
"A-ah... y-you're t-touching me... we c-can't do this."
His voice shook with his nerves and the strange pleasure your hands brought him. Deku's brain couldn't even begin to comprehend what was happening to him. His friend and middle school crush, was alone with him in the UA showers. Her naked body was pressed up against his back, and her hands roaming all over his body. His first instinct was to push you away, but his body was frozen, your touch made him that way.
"Can't is a strong word Deku, we can do whatever we want. It's weather we should that's keeping you from giving in... Tell you what, how about I just blow you until your ready for the real deal? You okay with that?"
He couldn't formulate the words he wanted to say, his mind was full of white fuzz. He just slowly nodded his head, assuming he had dreamt all of this.
You watched him nod and wasted no time turning the green haired boy around and getting on your knees. He looked down at you, not knowing what to do. You could tell Izuku was nervous, his eyes darted all over and every muscle was tense.
"Hey" You said in a soothing tone. "Put your left hand in my hair, your right one by your mouth. Bite it when you want to moan, we can't be loud. Lean up against the wall, and look at me." You instructed him.
Deku followed your rules and watched as you grabbed his member that was already half hard. You gave it a few soft and slow strokes, afraid that to much aggression would give the poor boy a heart attack.
He slumped against the wall and sunk his teeth into the side of his hand. You looked up into his eyes and wrapped your lips around his tip. You ran you tongue up his slit, and sucked a bit. His chest started to rise up faster and faster, now panting at your small motions. You knew he had never had sex before, but you thought he had at least masturbated one or twice.
He let it a muffled groan and closed his eyes, unable to see your face while your were sucking him off. Now a little more confident that he could handle it, you tightened your grip and dipped your head, bobbing on just the tip while pumping the rest of him.
He grabbed a fist full of your hair and rested his head against the shower wall.
You rested your hand against his hip, and took him in all the way. His cock hit the back of your throat but you payed no mind, you had suppressed your gag reflex a long time ago.
You hummed and pulled away. His dick stood tall in front of you. Deku, having noticed you halted motions, looked down at you.
"W-why?"
"Just wanted to admire you for a second."
You leaned in and kissed his hip before deciding it was time to wrap it up. You took him back into your mouth and vigorously deep throated him. You hadn't made but six passes before he was tossing his head against the wall and moaning your name as he came. You quickly swallowed the white substance and stood.
Izuku's hand fell off your head and he stared off into space. He was star struck at all the sensations he had just experienced. You wiped your mouth, making sure you had rid yourself of all physical signs that you had just given your best friend a blow job.
"That was fun, we should do it again sometime. Anyway, I still have to get a shower, bye Deku!" You left with a smile and cute wave. And so this became a common occurrence, you sucking him of in the shower after gym. He enjoyed it, and you were fine with him getting all the pleasure until he was ready to have sex with you. You just hoped he would man up before you graduated.

It's thundering outside and my dog has storm anxiety, so now I have to sleep with her. I don't mind, actually I quite enjoy her company, but she snores so loud. Like, how can that much noise come from a Boston Terrier? She's a runt too.
I'm thinking about a husband Todoroki x Wife reader, and making it super fluffy. With lots of snuggles and maybe a kid. What do you think?