Part 1

It was a cold and windy autumn day, raku was on his way home from school thinking heavy about what to do today and what to cook for hisself. Yes He just had to Cook for himself today, because all the members of his clan including his father are on a importing meeting for 2 weeks .. he was Not quite sure what kind of Meeting and what the topics where. He was just Happy to be able to relax and have some time for himself because the house was always so full of action.
He decides to keep it simple and just making some Kind of ramen. To get the ingredience raku went to the closest Supermarkt . As he collect the noddles and other stuff He looked ouside suddenly recognizing that it started to rain a lot .. it looked like a thunderstorm was on his way. He sighed as he added a umbrella to his purchase cause he left his at home.

He walked home his shoes and trousers wet from the Rain which was a storm by this time.. He heard the nearing Thunder comming and saw a few flashes dancing over the dark afternoon sky.
As he continued looking around he saw a pavillon .. the pavillon he found out that his classmate and also fake girlfrind chitoge was afraid of storms .. hmm she was not just afraid she always gets panic attacks when she heard the noise of a storm.
When he thought back to this Moment it was the first moment that He get to know her as a girl and not as the noisy and very exhausting gorilla she typically is.
After this there were a few other Moments With chitoge .. like them in a dark Room . Them as romeo and juliet. A few scenarios at the beach... yes he thought ..she seems more and more like a Girl and like a friend to me than a gorilla.
His thoughs went back to other things as he walked down the street. He changed to another street and his eyes caught a little person , mabye a child? Hinding under a empty and very old bus stop. The Person sat on the cold ground with hands on the head like trying to beeing protected from something. He walked closer and saw that the Person had very wet clothes on and it seemed like she was shivering. Something catched his eye the Person wears a very wellknown red bow. He reached the persons shoulder with his Hand and saw in the crying eyes of chitoge.