P R O L O G U E

Prologue
...
"Kang Yeonlijin"
...

"Aww.honey look!she looks like she's gonna be an angel."the mother lovingly said as the fathers smile became wider."what should we name her love?"the mother looked at her husband as the name slipped out of her mouth."Yeonlijin,Kang Yeonlijin."The father looked at his wife confusingly."Yeonlijin?isn't that an over exaggerating name?plus no one even named their child Yeonlijin."the father said soothingly to not sound like he's complaining,the mother looked at her husband smiling widely."that's what makes it unique, shes gonna be the only one who's gonna be named Yeonlijin, and it suits her beautifully."

"Your right love,welcome to the family Kang Yeonlijin."The father smiled widely as if there's no Tomorrow, hearing his child crying."me and your father will take good care of you with your brothers."

5 years later

"Eomma! Yeonli stole my notebook!"The 14 year old called as the mother walked into the room to see her 2 children fighting over a notebook."Yeonli can you please give the notebook back to Jungwoo?he's trying to study for his exam next week."The mother said soothingly as she opened up her arms."Eomma will play with you."Yeonlijin started walking towards her mother as Jungwoo interrupted."But eomma I need help on learning this."Jungwoo raised his notebook,pointing at the equation written on the paper aggressively."You heard that yeonli? your brother needs help on studying for his exam,and I'm also helping Taein study later when he gets home from school,is that okay?"The mother said sternly but softly as Yeonlijin nods slowly.

"Good girl,go to your room and play with your toys for now."Yeonlijin nodded again as she hastily got out of her mother's embrace and running towards her room, almost tripping,"Now which one are you having hard time with Jungwoo?"

Yeonlijin locked her door as soon as she got in and went in the corner of her room,sitting down and hugging her knees while leaning forward,ever since she turned 5 her mother started to pay attention to her brothers more, as for the brothers of Yeonlijin are going through puberty and is having a rough time,and as for her father? her father loved Yeonlijin with all his heart, and always plays with her,but now he's always at work.and at kindergarden? no one also plays with her because she was too smart.too smart that she could be in grade 4 at the age of 5, but of course her mother and father didn't believe her teachers and said she still needs to go through kindergarden as for she too immature.

When Yeonlijin wasn't playing with her mother,father and brother, she feels sad, lonely, disowned, unwanted, she didn't know why, when she's with her mother, father and brothers she's like a cheerful, happy, innocent pure girl, but when she's in her room,she's like a lonely, sad, angry, aggressive, she didn't know why but she didn't mind it, i mean like everyone's like that.

________________________________
555 words

Hope you all like the prolouge,chapters words are randomly counted,some may be 300-500-1000, because I clearly have a lazy ass, and I know I would finish this after 5 years

Anyways thank you for reading prologue.