my otha' half . 💘

^ the kiss is for you , mwah

                         ^ the kiss is for you , mwah. 😘

jayden , my otha' half , my love , my heart , my bestiebitch , my retarded speller. oh how much i love you. and when i say i love you , i really mean that. you make me smile , like no-one has ever made me smile. you're deadass the first person i text when i wake up in the morning. i will sit here on my phone , and wait for you to respond before i respond to anyone else. i'm so glad i met you, if i didn't meet you. i'd probably be an antisocial bitch and not associate myself with anyoneee. but you kinda pulled me outta my shell. you get on my nerves like literally 24/7.

 buuut you're my little worm , and we gotta get you a tutor for your spelling lessons, CAUSE sheesh baby

 buuut you're my little worm , and we gotta get you a tutor for your spelling lessons, CAUSE sheesh baby. it's horrible. also i wanted to let you know , your breath stinks. i was gonna tell you earlier , but i thought i'd keep it to myself. but i think everyone should- let me stop playing with you. jayden's breath doesn't stink you guys , i was just kidding .... maybe. anywaays! i love you so much jaybear. you're my world , my otha' half and i'm so grateful for you. you're awesome and amazing and so special to me. i dedicate this song to you.

- strums my air guitar -

I LOVE YOU BIIITTTCCCCH.

- strums is again -

I AIN'T EVER GON' STOP LOVING YOU.

- strums one final time -

BIIIITCCCCCH.

mwah , kisses. daddy loves you. 😏 astrow0rld