Chapter 21

"How?" I ask.

"You are going to go to his house and talk to him. I located him not to long ago. I followed one of the car's under his names and I saw him. He is hiding in a room and not coming out" Jack says.

"What am I so post to talk to him about?" I ask.

"We have to figure out what he did illegal or something" Jack explains.

"Ok I can do that" I smile.

I sit down and Jack pulls up all the Bass Industries purchases. I start going through them one by one. Four hours later I come across a weird one.

"When was the last time you went to the Middle East? Or bought horses?" I ask Jack.

"I have never gone to the Middle East" He says.

"Wait i have it!" I say.

"What?" Jack says.

"Bart was selling and trading illegal oil" I smile.

"Ok good now you just have to get dressed" He smiles at me.

"Into what? Can't I go like this?"I ask.

"Um no. How do you think you are going to get in?" He smirks.

"No Hell no. I'm not dressing like a stripper" I say.

"Then a slut" He smiles.

I groan and go get dressed. I do the best I can and I carry a large bag with me with proof inside of Bart's illegal oil selling and me being a 'stripper' The door opens while I a changing and Jack smiles

"Ready?" Jack asks.

"No and clearly I am changing" I say.

"I know and that's why I came in here" He smirks.

"Get out" I say.

"Nope" He says laying on my bed.

I just keep getting dressed. I can feel Jack watching me and It is so weird. I hear him get up and walk over towards me. Like he did a year ago he lifts me hair from my neck.

"Jack stop" I say.

"Do you want Chuck to know?" He asks.

"What do you want now?" I ask annoyed.

"A kiss" He smiles.

I turn around and glare at him.

"Hell no" I growl.

"Then let me kiss you" He smirks.

"Hurry up" I say.

He smashes his lips to mine and i don't kiss back. A minute later he pulls away. I make a face and he laughs. We get into the car and talk about what I will say. I get out of the car and walk up to his house.

"Mr. Bass called me said he wanted something to cheer him up" I smile to the boys.

"And you are?" They ask.

I open my bag and show them the items I have brought to 'please' Bart. They smile at me and take me to him. Once they open the doors I see Bart in a chair with his back towards me. The guards leave and Bart turns around. He looks the same as I remember. Blank face, no emotion, blue eyes, gray hair, it looks like nothing had happened. Which it didn't.

"You" He says.

"Glad you remember me" I smile.

"Aren't you Chuck's girlfriend?" He asks.

"Darn it i was caught" I fake pout.

"What do you want? How did you find me?" He asks.

"Second part is a secret and first part. I need to exchange a deal with you" I smile.

"What kind?" He asks sitting down.

"Come out of hiding" I say.

"Can't happen." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I am protecting Chuck, Lily, and the rest of their family." He says.

"Do you want e to revel your wonderful secret?" I smile.

"What secret?" He questions.

I pull out the paper work and his eyes go wide. He glances back up at me and I smile. His eyes are full of one thing, fear. Something I didn't now Bart Bass had.

"Come back to New York with me or I will give this to the police" I say.

"Why do you want me to go back?" He asks.

"Chuck needs you." I say.

"When do we leave?" He asks.

"Tuesday. Two days from now." I say.

I leave and get into the car with Jack. He looks at me and I smile.

"It is all in place" I smirk.

We ride back to Jack's house and I decide to go to bed. The jet lag is horrible and I am just drained. I text Liam to see if he is okay and he is perfectly fine. I text Chuck saying that I will be home in two days. Soon I fall asleep.