1

Griffin POV

"Come on, Griffin, we're gonna be late for the meet and greet!" Isabella whined, running towards the venue.

"Hold on! I'm coming!" I called out, rolling my eyes.

"I swear Mikey, sometimes I think that my dad makes me take Izzy places as a punishment," I ranted.

"Maybe he is, killing two birds with one stone," Mikey, my best friend, suggested.

"Whatever, I hate that you couldn't come with me to the event today," I sighed, rolling my eyes at all the screaming fangirls that passed me.

"Sorry, you know that I'm visiting my sister and Dad this weekend," He reminded me.

"Still could've invited me, I love your sister too!" I exclaimed.

"I know you do," Mikey chuckled.

"Griffin!" Isabella shouted, as I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"I gotta go, Mikey. Tell your Dad and sister that I said hi," I said.

"Will do, talk to you later," he says, before ending the call. I placed my phone in my back pocket, walking towards Isabella.

"I still don't understand why Brielle couldn't come with you," I started.

"Elle is sick and can't go," Isabella said.

"You could still go yourself," I say, leaning against the wall.

"Dad only allowed me to go because Brielle was going with me. Now that she's sick, you have to go," She explains.

"I had to cancel my plans just to go with you to your dumb fangirl event," I mumbled.

"Just so you know, meeting Choey is not dumb! They're perfect!" Isabella dramatically exclaims.

"That's exactly what you said about your sandwich yesterday!" I argued,

"Same thing!" She scoffed.

"Can we get this event over with so I can go home?" I groaned.

"You mean so that you can go and stalk Tyler from next door," Isabella smirked.

"I don't stalk him, I just happen to be at the same place at him at the same time," I nervously said.

"Right," she replied.

"Shut up!" I pouted.

"Fine, we're here anyway," Isabella says, as we entered the venue only to find hundreds of fangirls waiting in line. I turned back Isabella to find her grinning widely.

"I'll be waiting in the lounge with all the other parents. Keep your phone on at all times, and if a stranger tries to take you shout—Stranger danger, I know!" she said, cutting me off.

"Just...go have fun," I say, shooing her off. She gives me a quick hug, before running off. I walked over to where the other other parents were sitting, and pulled out my phone and earbuds. I plug my earbuds into my ear, before opening up my Spotify to play some music. I could tell that I was gonna be here for a while.

****

About 3 hours later, the event finally ended. Isabella walked towards me, 3 other girls following in tow. They were all talking amongst themselves, as I stood up ready to leave. Isabella ran up to me, a big smile on her face.

"Griff, I was wondering if I can hang out with some of my friends from school. I promise they'll bring me home afterwards," Isabella quickly said.

"Izzy, Dad said to go straight from the event home, and you know that," I reminded her.