“Really? In that case you might want this.” He reached under the counter and pulled up a small booklet. “It’s a list of all the different archetypes and best cards from them. Anything not in the bin, I might have over here.” He slide the booklet over to me.

I picked it up and flipped through the book. “Wow, thanks!” I said. “No problem little dude. You two have fun.” He said and picked up his book again. We walked over to a small table and I opened the book and began looking through the different Archetypes. “A lot of these sound interesting.” I said, looking through them. Alexis looked to, and she pointed to one. “How about this one.” She said and I looked.

“Dragonslayer?” I said.

“Yeah. So many people have dragons in their decks, and of course some only have dragons. Plus, it is mentioned here that Dragonslayers were with just about any other archetype...or least any other.” Alexis said.

“Well….then let’s get to work.” I said and grabbed a box.

(Hour later)

We found many of the Dragonslayers and supports for the Archetype. I also put in some Non-Dragonslayers Slayers in as well. As I finished up putting the traps and spells in, I walked over to the store owner and put the deck down. He took a look, probably seeing what I pulled out and add together the total. “Dragonslayers huh? That is an interesting Archetype. If you are going to do it, then you may need these.” He reached into one of he draws behind him and after a moment pulled out a pair of cards. He walked back over to the counter and handed them over.

Taking the cards, I noticed they bother shared the image, if you put them together. One displayed a man in heavy armor that looked draconic in nature like all the others. The other was a woman, dressed in much lighter armor but wore a dress that showed her feminine features and looks. “Rownin, Master Dragonslayer and Atriza, Voice of the Hunt.” The store owner said. “These two are the best in the Dragonslayer Archetype. I’ll give you them as a special bonus.” He said as he entered prices.

After paying, we exited the shop and headed back. I looked through my deck and I smiled at the cards. “You know, I have a good feeling about this deck.” I said and Alexis smiled at me. “I do too.” She said as we walked back to the train station.

(Later, Alexis’s POV)

We arrived at the Duel Academy and (FN) was ready to head back to his dor. I was sad that he was in Ra Yellow dorms, but with the upcoming Dual Day, and I have the feeling he will advance. But as he was about to leave, someone walked up to him. He was an Obelisk Blue by the uniform. “Hey, I heard you have a pretty good Werewolf deck, I want to challenge you.” He said.

“The submit a form.” I said and he scoffed.

“No need. He is a Ra, I don’t need to.” The boy sad.

“Well, I don’t have my Werewolf deck with me.” (FN) said.

“That’s fine. A deck is only worth as much as the duelist. Now, get your duel disk.” He said and walked towards the Ra field.

“Well, guess this saves asking for an opponent.” (FN) said as he began walking towards his dorm. I decided to go see who this challenge was. “Who are you anyway?” I asked and he looked at me. “Name’s Reese. You are in my dorm huh?” (BTW, I don’t know if there is a Reese in GX, if there is, not the same dude.) He asked. “I am.” I said.

“Well, then why are you hanging out with a Ra? I mean, I guess it could be worse, but still.” He said.

“I am not just hanging out with him.” I said and Reese let out a laugh.