I shook my head at that. “See, that’s not fair. You’re a great girl, I mean…why would anyone turn you down? They’re crazy.”

"I don’t know," she said, looking down. "I think it’s me." 

"Lauren…it’s not you." I quickly glanced at her cleavage and looked right back at her. "Believe me, it’s not you."

"Then why else have I not had a decent boyfriend? Why am I 35 and not married yet? Or at least in a long term relationship?"

"Because the guys that turned you down were idiots," I said. "Pure and simple. I really wish I knew how you felt sooner because I definitely wouldn’t have turned you down."

She looked up at me and flashed me that gorgeous, shy smile of hers. “You wouldn’t have?”

"No way," I said, shaking my head.

"Well, I’d definitely make sure that you wouldn’t get away." Her voice got a bit raspier when she said that, and it turned me on even more. 

"Oh really? How would you do that?"

She slowly got herself up from the chair. Seeing her body in full view got me harder than I already was. Her curves were absolutely killer. She took her beautiful wavy brown hair out of the ponytail that she had and let it fall past her shoulders. She started to slowly walk towards me. I couldn’t help but start to breathe heavy. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I had wanted Lauren for so long, and now it was my time to have her. She bent down slightly when she got in front of me, just enough to have her cleavage right in my face. The words “Like this” came out of her mouth as she ran her fingers through my hair and dragged her hands down my chest. She then started to climb on top of me and sat on my lap. She brought her lips close to mine. The anticipation was killing me.

"You don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to do this," she said before she finally kissed me. Her lips were so soft and tasted so sweet. The kiss was too short for my liking. I wanted to do this all night long.

"You’re hard already?" she asked when she pulled away. I started to turn red. "Well…I can take care of that right now," she moaned.

She bit her bottom lip before she started grinding against me. She moaned when she felt my hard-on. Hearing her moan was the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard. I couldn’t wait to make her moan even more. And scream. She kept moving her hips at a painfully slow pace. After a while, I just couldn’t take it anymore.

"Don’t tease me like that, baby. I know you want me inside you."

She stopped herself and got up. “Okay. Stand up.”

I got up from the chair and saw Lauren go down on her knees. She began tracing my abdomen with her fingertips; giving me goosebumps. Her touch was completely intoxicating. She slowly made her way down to the elastic band of my boxers. She started to pull them down painfully slowly. Finally, my hard cock made its apperance in front of her. 

"My god," she breathed.

"What?" I asked.

"I just…wasn’t expecting this."

I licked my lips. “Really?”

"Yeah…well, I could tell from the bulge in your boxers, but…"

I started breathing heavy again. “Fuck, I want you so much.”

Lauren got up from the floor and gave me a smirk. With that, she pushed me back onto the chair and climbed on top of me again and started grinding against me. What a tease. What a gorgeous tease. 

"God, Lauren…why are you such a tease right now?"

"You know you like this," she said. 

"I do, but-"

She put her finger to my mouth. “Just enjoy it. We’ll get there, baby.”

"Fuck……you are so sexy."

I leaned forward and started kissing her breast; giving light little bites along the way. As she moaned with approval, I started to feel her cotton panties rub up against me. They were soaked.

"God, you’re so wet, Lauren," I moaned.

"Mhmmmmm….just for you baby."

I kissed her breasts again, this time reaching around to unhook her bra. I let it fall off of her shoulders and down her arms, eventually throwing it to the floor. I watched them bounce up and down with every movement she made, hypnotized. 

"You gotta do better than that. You’ve wanted me for three years? Show me how much you want me, Jimmy."

That did it. She wanted me to show her? Then I was going to show her. Without wasting any time, I ripped her panties off of her, letting the halves fall to the floor, and lifted her up from my lap. I grabbed my cock and got it upright and directed myself inside of her. She was shocked, to say the least. 

"Ohhhhh my god!"

"Fuck, you are so tight."

I loved how she felt around me. I started going in faster and harder. Her moans and whimpers for more drove me crazy. I grabbed her hips and started to direct her up and down as I continued thrusting myself inside her. Seeing Lauren enjoy herself was a beautiful sight. Her hands lightly grazing across her breasts; touching her nipples; biting her lip trying to hold back the sounds that she really wanted to make. 

"Yeah, baby….fuck me…"

"Oh, I plan on it." I started going even faster. I finally got her to scream. She started tugging at my hair. 

"I love how you feel inside me…..fuck you’re so big…."

I took my thumb to her clit and started rubbing it as I kept going faster. Her hips started to buck. “Ooooooh yeah, fuck baby…..keep moving just like that.”

"Oh god, baby, I’m gonna come."

As much as I loved seeing her on the brink of an orgasm, I took my thumb away from her clit and painfully slowed my pace down. “Ohhh, not yet, sweetheart.”

"Fuck…..you…….you are such a tease."

I raised an eyebrow. “Payback for before.”

I picked her up by the back of her legs as I got up from the chair and stood her up. I kissed her and whispered in her ear. 

"I’ve wanted you for so long, Lauren."

"Well, now you have me," she whispered back to me.

I smiled and bit my lip. “Well now that I have you, I can do this.”

I picked her up again and sat her on the edge of the table. She leaned back; ready for me. I spread her legs apart and slowly let myself inside her again. I leaned over and looked into her eyes as I increased my rhythm. I took my hand and cupped her left breast with it, my mouth eventually finding its way to it. I started to lick and nibble and suck on it. I looked up and saw her tilt her head back and let a moan out from deep in her throat. I smiled and continued. 

"God…..you are so good…..fuck……I’m really close, baby."

I looked up again. She was looking right at me. Her brown eyes got darker as she looked at me. “Me too.”

I started going as fast as I possibly could. Lauren grabbed onto the other side of the table when she started to come. I could feel her tighten around me as she let out my name in a moan. I soon followed after her, letting go deep inside of her. I collapsed on top of her and gave her little kisses on her cheek and lips and neck. She was still moaning and reeling. 

"Wow….I never imagined that it would be like this." she said, catching her breath.

"Neither did I."

She looked me right in the eyes and smiled.

"You up for another game tomorrow?"