"You ready for this?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

I nodded my head.

This isn't how I expected to lose my virginity at all especially not who I imagined it to be with.

"I'm ready," I whispered underneath him.

Once Keith pulled down his draws I wanted to run away. I'm so scared to even have that thing anywhere near me.

Remembering what my father told me just a couple of years ago about protection I leaned over to get the condom I kept in there for safe keeping. I gave it to Keith who had a smirk on his face.

"Damn, you sure this is your first time?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I playfully slapped his exposed shoulder making him glare at me.

"See you need this so you can stop being so grouchy," He stated as he slid the condom on.

I took a deep breathe as I closed my eyes.

"There's nothing to be afraid of," I heard him say as he kissed all over my face.

I smiled already knowing he's right.

I let out a yelp as he entered me slowly.

"Damn shit's tight," He groaned in my ear which just happens to be the sexiest thing ever.

He began leaving kisses on my neck down to my collarbone to distract me from the pain as it began to subside.

"Keith..." I moaned as the pain turned into pleasure.

He began going faster and faster as I continue to call his name louder each stoke.

"Amara, Amara, Amara!" someone called my name waking me up from my fantasy.

My eyes opened to Keith leaning over me.

"What?!" I jolted up from my bed covered in sweat.

"Yo ass done came up here and fell asleep," Keith said as I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked him.

He looked down at his phone.

"For a good half an hour. Your mom told me to come up here and check on you," He told me.

I looked out my window to see everyone still crowded around in the back.

"I better get back out there before my dad start showing everyone my baby pictures," I said to Keith.

Before I could walk out the room Keith grabbed my hand.

"I was wondering if we could talk about what happened that night," He retorted putting emphasize on night.

Not this again. Flashbacks from my dream popped up into my head. I've never had wet dreams about him, ever. Why now?

"We should really get back out there," I told him leaving the room.

The last thing I want to do is be alone in a room with him. Don't want anything freaky to happen.

"I thought you were changing your clothes?" My mom asked as I came back downstairs.

"I uh..couldn't find anything worthy enough to wear on my birthday," I replied back to her.

"Whatever, it's time to open some gifts," My mom said bringing me over to the gift table.

My parents really do come in clutch when it comes to the presents. They make sure everyone brings at least one present.

"You have to open our gift first," my dad said coming up to me with an envelope.

Everyone gathered around me as I began ripping the envelope open including my dad with a camcorder.

I pulled out the card that ready to our dearest daughter on the front. The usual hallmark kind.

Once I opened it four white tickets slipped out falling on the ground.

I picked them up to see Kingston, Jamaica on the front making my mouth dropped.

"Y'all got me tickets to go to Jamaica??!!" I shouted excitedly making everyone standing around me laugh and cheer.

Ever since I was little girl I've wanted to go to Jamaica because it's originally where my parents are from. They've constantly said over and over that they didn't want to go back because of the bad blood that they have there. For them to give me the opportunity to visit to see for myself is huge!

"Yes, we got you tickets, the perfect resort to stay at, and some extra cash so you, Keith, and some of your other friends can have fun you spoiled brat," My mother teased.

"Keith?" I asked diverting my eyes to Keith who's standing on the other side of the gift table.

"Yes, that's our one condition. You have to take Keith with you."

________________________________

I'M BACK!!!😊

Keith and Amara in the mm.😍

Let me know what y'all think about this chapter!🤔

Amara's wet dream? Do you wish it was real?🤔

Keith going to Jamaica with Amara? How do you think it's gonna turn out?🤔

comment below❤️

vote please😩

follow also💜

xoxo - msfanfictional✨