Chapter Twenty Five: Getting Closer

A/N: HEY GUYS!!!!! So I’m really sorry that I haven’t updated in a really long time but I’m excited for this chapter and I hope you guys like it as much as I do!! ENJOY!!!!!

~zebrapink29

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARIA’S P.O.V.:

So much anger started racing through my body!! HOW DID THIS JACK ASS FIND OUR HOUSE?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?!? HOW DOES HE HAVE THE NERVE TO COME HERE?!?!?!?!

“WHAT?!?!!” I snapped. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE AND HOW DID YOU GET OUR ADDRESS?!?!?!” I started stepping out towards the guy but before I could do anything, Cody came and pulled me back.

My mom and dad came running after hearing me yell and Kennedy looked like she was going to pass out.

“Maria, what’s going on?” My mom said and then she looked to the guy at our door. “Who is this?”

“THAT’S THE LITTLE SHIT THAT KNOCKED UP KENNEDY!!!!!!” I was so angry, you have no idea how much I wanted to hurt him. If I wasn’t so small... And if Cody wasn’t holding me back…

“What?!?” My mom looked pretty angry.

“Please… Ma’am, I just wanted to make sure Kennedy was okay. I had no intentions of doing that at the party, but someone drugged up my drink and then I took her upstairs and things happened. I just want to make sure she’s okay.” He explained himself.

“Okay?!?! You wanted to see if I was okay?!?! I’m pregnant!!!!” Kennedy yelled at him.

“Look, I’m gonna be here for you, I promise.” He said to her, trying to get closer to us.

“BACK OFF!!!!!” I yelled trying to go at him.

“Please, just let me help you!!! I’ve seen what it’s like to go through what you’re going through right now and I wouldn’t want any woman to have to go through this on her own. Any guy can be a dad but it takes a real man to be a father and that’s what I want to be.” He tried explaining himself to us again.

“A REAL MAN WOULDN’T ALLOW HIMSELF TO GET DRUGGED UP AT A PARTY AND THEN HAVE SEX WITH MY SISTER!!!!!” I yelled at him, again.

“Cody, please, just take her out of here!!” Kennedy asked Cody.

Cody tried making me walk to the living room but I kept fighting him so eventually he picked me off and carried me downstairs.

KENNEDY’S P.O.V:

“What’s your name?” I asked kindly.

“Brock… Brock Richardson.” He answered.

“Come in, let’s talk.” I said, gesturing for him to come in. Brock, my mom, my dad, and I went into my dad’s office and talked about the situation.

MARIA’S P.O.V.:

“CODY!!!!! YOU CAN’T TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY SISTER RIGHT NOW!!!!! SHE NEEDS ME AND THAT ASS HOLE NEEDS TO LEAVE!!!!!!” I shouted as I fought Cody, who was blocking me from the staircase.

“No, Maria!! Look, I know you wanna be with your sister right now, but she’s an adult and she can handle herself. You have to trust her. She knows what she’s doing, who knows; maybe they’ll end up being a couple and raising their child together.” Cody tried to assure me.

“How can you say that?!? Kennedy wouldn’t want a guy that goes to hardcore parties to help raise her child!!” I argued.

“Maria!!” Cody said as he grabbed my forearms and walked me back to where my back was against the back of the couch. “Let it go!! You may not like him, but Kennedy may want him in her life.”