L.K

You layed on Liza's bed half your body hanging off. "Ughhh" you groaned as Liza walked in with a bowl of soup and a thermometer in her hands.

"Liza just put me out of my misery" You said and she chuckled. "No unfortunately I need you here to love me unconditionally" she said and pressed a kiss to your head.

You smiled a bit but a upcoming coughing fit ruined the moment. Liza helped you sit up and patted your back until you calmed down.

She made you lay back down and put the back of her hand to your forehead. "Oh your burning up!" She said as she pulled her hand away. "Then why do I feel so cold" you whined.

She sighed "I think you might have the flu" Liza said. "WaHt HaVe I dOnE tO dEsUrVe ThIs" you yelled makeing Liza laugh.

"Here sit up" Liza said. She helped you sit up then thrusted a bowl of soup into your hands. She watched in awe as you rather messly downed the soup.

"What, I know I looked stupid you don't have to stair and make me feel worse" you said as you set the empty bowl down.

"I wasn't stairing for that reason, I was staring because your beautiful" Liza said and pecked your cheek.

"Even while piging out on soup" you asked.

"Even while piging out on soup" Liza replied.