Dragons (Chapter 2)

A beautiful woman like her would be any guy fantasy. Her breasts were fantastic. As your thoughts goes out of your mind. I know you are married to Xenovia now and are committed to her.

" Wait what do you ask?" You gulp thinking you heard wrong.

" I want children, I said" Kuroka whispers in your ear.

" I thought, I smelled a cat stank in heat around here and I was right." Xenovia walks outside with her weapon drawn.

" Well well, I didn't know he was with you. And watch your tongue missy." Kuroka snarls. She quickly takes a robe and runs off into the forest.

"Think, I might get a spray bottle next time if she comes around again." Xenovia laughs.

"So who is Kuroka anyways?" You ask.

"Oh you don't know (F/N)? She is the older sister of Koneko. She is also a member of the Khaos Brigde."

"Khaos Bridge? Konkeo Sister?" Never knew she had an older sister."

"Konkeo doesnt talk about her that much. Or much about her past really, you have to be close to her to get her to talk about it."

"I see. What about this Khaos Brigde then?"

"They are a terrorist organization who consists of devils, fallen angels and so on. Beside Kuroka there is the White Dragon, Vali Lucifer the arch enemy of the Red Dragon, and our boy Issei. There is also Ophis and Katerea, but Katerea met her doom. For the others I'm not sure of."

I'm surprise, I never heard of the group until now. You thought to yourself. The Khaos Brigde huh? Will I meet the other members? Will they join the war that Sir Micheal talk about to me before?

"Darling come inside and go to bed." Xenovia pulls you in the house.

You fall asleep quickly when your head hit the pillow. You lay there as a dream takes over you. You were standing on a battlefield with Issei by your side. Both of you were wearing your dragon armor. Yet there were also other dragons on your side. Like a whole army of people who wearing scared gears well better yet a dragon living in them.

You look to your enemy side. You feel like you know who they are. A woman with blue hair another one with black and one with red. And so down the line. Even the blonde boy with the sword seems familiar. Yet you can't recall their names or what they meant to you. A guy in the darkest armor you ever seen step in front of everyone.

"My fellow dragons we will fight to the death the other side won't hold back. Even if they are friends or love ones kill them all." He shouted.

As both armies charges to clash against each other. The dream suddenly end as your body was in a cold sweat. It was still in the middle of the night. Xenovia was still fast asleep. You look to your side and saw Lord Micheal standing near your bed.

"We need to talk young dragon."

You met Lord Micheal outside as he tells you to sit down in front of him.

"I can tell that you had a strange dream." He said.

"What does it mean?" You question.

"It doesn't mean anything well to put it politely its a possibility. The war in your dream could happen or it may not. Like I said a war is brewing, but I don't know the details just yet."

"Why was there bunch of other sacred gear users? Why did it look like I was going to fight Xenovia and my friends? Who was the guy in the that black armor?"

"The war you experience well your dream is called The Falling of the Dragons. Where any sacred gear users that harbors a dragon will lose their minds and kill anyone that stands in their way. Their mind will be corrupted that they won't remember friends or love ones."

Lord Micheal took a break before he continues on what he was talking about.

"For the guy you speak of he has no name we aren't even sure if he is even a devil or fallen angel as well. Hell he could be a human far as well know of. No one knows, but what we do know is he can control the minds of other dragons and their users. If he does appear it will be the downfall of all dragons."

So this could be one possibility of a war that Lord Micheal is talking about. How many others are there? Could they be even more deadly?

As always leave a vote, comment and stay tune. Love you all.