Chapter Seventy- Famous Last Words

Zacznij od początku

As I approach the door I swallow my pride- well the little I have left and open the door abruptly.

"You-" I point to Harry as I see him pacing the room as I slam the door behind me.
"You are so fucking selfish Harry. How dare you walk away from like that? If you really cared about me-" he cuts me off immediately.

He laughs in disbelief. "I'm selfish? All I ever do is think about you! Everything I do is fucking for you! And your calling me selfish? What about you! What about you not wanting to meet my Mum? What about you kissing Zac! Twice may I fucking add! You kissed him twice!" He yells at me angrily and I shake my head.

"No! No I didn't! He kissed me! I never kissed him b-"

"It's the same thing! You still kissed! You knew full well that I wanted you back and you go ahead and get with him? What the fuck is wrong with you?" He spits and I shake my head as I take a step closer to him. He was clearly reaching about this whole situation and I don't blame him.

"But I didn't! I don't want him! I never wanted him! Do you know why? Because I couldn't get over you! I will never be able to get over you! I tried. It doesn't fucking work, trust me! I'm so in love with you Harry, how can you not see that-"

"How can I not see that? Maybe because your kissing him every other day!" He cuts me off yelling as he uses hand gestures. I couldn't even believe what I was hearing.

"No! I'm not! The first time we kissed, I admit I kissed him back-"

"Was that before or after you were rolling around the sheets in your underwear with him?" He cuts me off and I feel my heart drop. I look at him in shock not knowing what to say as I open my mouth to speak nothing comes out.
"You cared to leave that part out didn't you?" He snaps looking at me intently. He looked disgusted. Hurt more though. I don't blame him. It's not that I left it out on purpose I just didn't feel the need to explain the context in which me and Zac kissed.

"Harry-" he cuts me off.

"Did you or did you not do that?" He says sternly and I shake my head not knowing what to say.
"Just tell me the truth, things couldn't really be any worse" He sighs as he takes a step closer to me. I feel my heart breaking into pieces. I didn't want to hurt him but I already had. I hated myself.

"Yes-" He shakes his head not letting me finish.

"Get out" he sighs and I feel my eyes start to tear up.

"What? No-" I shake my head.

"I'm not asking you! I'm telling you!" He raises his voice and I feel the tears start to fall. I didn't know if I was hurt or just angry.
"Get out!" He yells at me and I frown. We had come through so much to leave it on this note. I couldn't. I couldn't loose him. He was more than he thought to me.

"No" I snap and he frowns before laughing in disbelief.

"Oh my god! What is wrong with you? Just go!" He yells and I shake my head trying to compose myself.

"No" I stand my ground causing him to roll his eyes turning away from me shaking his head.
"I'm not leaving until you listen to me-"

"You mean till you persuade me that he means nothing to you? That those moments meant nothing? Fucking cry me a river-"

"It did mean nothing to me! Because he wasn't you!" I raise my voice at him.
"He will never be you" I sigh as he turns back around to face me.
"That's why I don't want him" I add and he frowns.