Chapter 13

*Dari's POV*

"Yo, Lucas!" I yelled across the gym. He needs to help me with this ladder but instead he's busy eating the snacks he bought earlier. "I'm hungry!" I swear he and Marcus never stop eating. Speaking of I should probably call and see how he and J are holding up. "Bro, C'mon! We need to call Marcus!" He came over with a bag of Doritos and offered me some but I declined. "Why are we calling, are they okay?" He asked. "They're fine bro just checking in on them." I went to my contacts to see if either of them texted or called. All I got was a message from Jailea saying: Dari, when are you coming home? I'm bored and I want icecream and Takis. I called her and Marcus picked up. "Hello?" What's going on? "Marcus where's your phone?" I asked. Before he answered I heard Jailea in the background asking who it was. "It's Dari. Jailea has my phone." I swear those two get along more everyday. "Well is everything okay? You know it's been like 4 hours since we left." They said everything was fine. "Dari! Bring my Takis and icecream!" I laughed and said we'd be home in about two minutes.

*Lucas' POV*

Wow. I can't believe this. My twin brother is in love with our new little sister. "Dari." I said with a neutral expression. "Yeah?" We stopped at a stoplight as he looked over at me. "Do you think Marcus is acting weird? Like more than usual weird?" I looked out the window as the car started moving. Dari knows a lot about this type of thing. "I noticed, and I think he might like someone." When he was on the phone with them I already knew he could tell something was up. Cyrus hasn't been home since yesterday, so there's no way he could've known. "He does," I whispered. "What was that?" We had already made it to the store and he was standing outside the door. "Nothing, bro. Hey could you Bring some Sour Straws?" He nodded and walked into the store. I leaned back into the patent leather seat and erased my thoughts of my little sister and my twin brother getting married and closed my eyes. When I opened them she was there straddling me with an expression I couldn't understand. Until she spoke. "Are you okay Lucas?" She slapped my face gently and got off me as I sat up. "I'm okay, did I fall asleep?" I asked her with a laugh. She nodded then hugged me then went over t hug Dari. I can't help but notice how much she loves hugs. That's one of her best qualities. She's so caring. There is no way possible that she and Marcus are more than just friends. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the bag Darius brought in and got my Sour Straws. There were two so I walked upstairs to give Marcus one. "MARCUSSSSSSS!!" I yelled as he came running out of the room. He stumbled over his own feet then fell to the floor as I roared with laughter. "That's not funny! I thought one of you guys were hurt!" He looked into my hands and spotted the Straws and took one. He thanked me and walked down the stairs. I love this familyI thought. I shook my head with a smile and descended down the stairs. 

Hey ya'll! I really want this book to hit 7k by New Year's. Do you think we can make it? Comment down below and stay fluffy baby pandas! <3

 Do you think we can make it? Comment down below and stay fluffy baby pandas! <3