xxxii

eonline.co.uk/news/lars-holland-confirms-sarina-and-matt-rumours

lars holland confirms sarina and matt rumours

sarina holland and matt smith have gone official.

only a few weeks after the couple's instagram and twitter flirting came to the attention of fans, holland's brother, lars, posted some pictures of her that matt had taken on one of their dates.

lars captioned the pictures, "fun fact: i left the table for a minute and these pics somehow appeared on my phone? not pointing fingers but mattsmith was sitting right across from sarina so..."

smith and holland filled the comments with some more flirting between the two, before lars limited the comments on the post.

"i think people are very invasive," he explains to e! news. "people that we don't know hate on her, and people that we know hate on him. it's hard to just post some cute pictures of her and let everyone be happy, because the internet is f**king ridiculous."

"i kept the post limited because i like their comments," he continues. "the people that are supportive are really supportive, and matt and sarina are the f**king cutest. it's corny, but i really like seeing the positivity. it's kind of a piss off to see all the hate that my sister gets, no brother wants to see that s**t. like yeah, they're together. be happy or get over it."

smith recently confirmed his breakup with lily james in an interview, saying that their relationship had "run its course."

related:

lily james and matt smith split

sarina holland and matt smith spark dating rumours