I twirl my tongue around her hard nipple while looking up at her moan, and her nails dig into my shoulders.

Standing up from the bed, I stare down at my kitten in complete awe. Naked and squirming just for me. She's all mine and now I get to have all of her.

She eyes me as I begin to get undressed myself, taking everything off just like her.

I then jump into bed with her, placing her on my lap and I can instantly feel her wetness on my member.

I savour each second before I'm inside of her. It's kind of like I'm saving it for later.

After setting her down under me, I hover on top of her and line myself up, ready to enter her.

I don't even realize that I don't have protection but I could care less at this point. I just needed to be inside of her.

"Please be gentle." She looks up at me, her eyes full of desperation.

"Don't worry. Just sit back and relax. I'll make you feel good." I reassure her, and she lays her head down on the several pillows and looks up at me with her legs spread apart and her hands grabbing my shoulders.

The first time I have sex with her is about to happen, and it's absolutely perfect. We're in Mexico, we're in love, and most important, she's sober.

A few inches in and I'm already a breathing mess, while she bites her lip in discomfort. I go in another few inches, looking down at her eyes while they close.

"Oh my god." She breathes out, after I push the last few inches in her extremely tight sex.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, freezing any further action.
"Yes. Just keep going." She tells me, wiping a tear away.

"You're so tight, baby." I groan, grabbing onto her waist and slowly thrusting inside of her.

She just feels so good.

I feel bad that I'm in such pleasure while she's in pain, but I know it will get better for her.

"This hurts." She whispers, grabbing my shoulders harder and wiping another tear from her eye.

I thrust a bit faster. "I know, it'll feel so much better, I promise."

She nods her head and tries to relax.

For several minutes as I thrust into her, I watch her expressions change from pained to pleasured. Her eyebrows furrow less, she doesn't bite her lip as hard, and her body is now relaxed.

I even hear a few whimpers from her every now and then.

"Feels good?" I ask her, picking up my speed a little.

She wraps her tiny arms around my neck and hums while nodding her head before lifting herself up to place a kiss on my lips.

I damn near lost it at that, I couldn't stop myself from going faster, causing her to move profusely.

"Shawn. Slower." She emphasizes her words, placing her hands on both sides of my face. I slow my actions, and she nods in agreement.

Ive never gone slow when I fuck girls. It's always fast and short, just focused on fulfilling my needs and not hers.

But it's different when you fuck someone you love.

I wouldn't even consider it as fucking, the closest thing I can describe it is making love to her.

Everything about her is absolutely perfect. From her face, to her hair, to her body, to her smile. I've never felt anything like this in my life.

It's slow but I can savour the feeling better this way, and she just feels so warm and tight around my dick. I never want to leave from inside of her. Ever.

She's a moaning mess and her eyes are closed.
"Look down at what I'm doing, princess."I instruct.

She instantly opens her eyes and watches my dick slide so deep into her. "Look at you. You look so beautiful doing exactly what I'm telling you to do."

I feel her insides clench around me, and her nails dig deep into my back, indicating she's about to come.
"Look at me when you come, princess."

She bites her lip hard and her eyes look up at me with such love in them. "Oh my god." She whimpers.

As she comes, she yells my name many times, just the way I love. Her bottom lip then pouts when it ends, and she rests her head to the side, relaxing like she's about to fall asleep.

I pick up my pace a little and she looks back up at me. When she begins to kiss my neck, that's when she got me.

I feel that edging feeling and slide quickly out of her before I can come inside of her, as much as I want to, I can't take any chances.

I grab her hand and wrap it around my hard cock, placing my own on top of hers, and guide her as she pumps my cock.

Soon enough, she gets the hang of it and does it on her own, like the good girl she is.

It takes me seconds to come on parts on her stomach and parts of her breasts, while I groan her name out loud.

She then let's out a big puff before she begins to close her legs, but I open them back and get close to hug her.

"Just stay like this for a moment." I tell her, and she wraps her arms around my neck and runs her fingers through my hair.

Tonight, I got to express my love for her in the best possible way. And now, I think I'm addicted to her love.

******************************************************************************

You guys were a little confused and angry about the whole InKitt thing so let me clear it up. It was just a way for me to earn money for my hard work since I don't earn money on wattpad.

Many writers do this, and I was just asking you guys to support me. I always upload often, and take time to make my writing as good as I can for you. I love to write, don't get me wrong, but it can be hard sometimes.

From now on I'll upload the new chapters one week earlier on InKitt.  So when you see that I uploaded on Wattpad, the next chapter will be on InKitt.

If you want to read my story on InKitt and support yours truly, click the link on my profile, I'll be forever grateful.

The InKitt app is just an ad free reading app that lets you read my book just the same, so I'll be uploading on both.

Chapter 52 is uploaded now on InKitt!! Just click the link on my profile.

And grab your bible again, you'll need it.

Love you!