eden hall academy

this summer had been pretty well spent, and i actually felt good about it. i had gone back to my therapist, which i actually think helped a lot, and i got to spend the whole summer with guy.

i sat on my bed, trying to knit a scarf, per my therapist's request, when i heard my door open and looked to see a huffy guy germaine,"eden hall? really?"

i chuckled, knowing what he meant. i sat down my knitting needles, something he also looked at questionably,"well, we got scholarships, and...adam and i were probably gonna go there anyways."

guy nodded, taking a seat next to me on my bed,"so, at least this way we're together, right?"

"exactly." i replied, picking up my knitting needles and resuming what i was doing.

he rested his chin on my shoulder, staring at them confusingly,"why are you knitting, you old bag?"

i laughed, pushing him off of me,"i'll have you know, my therapist advised me to do this."

he scrunched his face up, sucking in his breath, realizing he had said something wrong,"yikes."

i smiled, thinking it was cute when he did that, "yeah, apparently it's supposed to help me concentrate, keep my mind from wandering. can't think about other things if i'm focused on stitches and loops."

he nodded, eyeing me for a second,"but i still reserve the right to make fun of you, yeah?"

i snorted, rolling my eyes,"yes, guy, our dynamic won't change, do whatever you please."

guy smiled,"perfect."

i nodded, before turning and looking at him
excitedly,"and my brother spencer, and stevie, and ross, and kyle, and zander are going to eden also."

"ah, i love spencer," guy replied, leaning against my headboard,"and it'll be cool to see our out of state ducks."

"bringing the bash brothers back together? hell yeah." i replied.

fulton just wasn't the same without his other half. i had known fulton for years, but now, i could only picture him with dean by his side. it was strange, but they were connected in my mind.

"and our boy kenny." guy added, causing me to smile.

truthfully, i loved all of those guys. i couldn't choose which one i was more excited to see. russ, julie, even luis.

"yeah, they'll make eden bearable, huh?" i answered, turning to look at him.

"hope so," guy answered, letting out a sigh,"i just can't stop imagining a school full of banksie's."

he gave a fake shudder and i laughed, shaking my head,"i love banksie."

guy eyed me suspiciously, not liking that i had said that.

it's true, he's still sensitive on the subject. he doesn't understand how i had just turned my feelings for him off.

and it's entirely possible that i didn't, but i liked him for years. you can't just turn that off at the drop of a hat.

but that didn't mean that i wanted him. which is something guy just couldn't understand.

"i'm sure you do." he told me, looking me up and down with narrowed eyes.

i scoffed,"you're so dramatic."

we stood up on a makeshift stage, outside of eden hall. it was for press release, announcing our scholarships to the prestigious high school.