"Will the two of you go out and patrol the area here? The island must be under full control constantly." Viggo asked them and brother and sister went on their way. Calling for their dragons, Sky and Luna joined in for catching any scents that could hang in the air. 

As they were talking about Viggo's approach to the situation again, Ann heard something coming from the bushes not far from them. "Ryker!" Ann nodded to the place the sound came from and he followed her. 

They found Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, the twins and their dragons caught in trap nets and Ryker just found this amusing. "Well, well. Look what we have here. The catch of the day." He joked around. "You take them back to the ship. I am going into the air with Luna. Trying to find the remaining Riders." She said to her brother and took off.

Looking down from out of the sky, Ann scanned the island up and down, from left to right, but she couldn't spot a single thing there. She must've patrolled the whole island maybe two or three times, but no signs of any human activity down there. She decided to get back to the ship. 

She then noticed that Ryker had already brought the Riders back to the ship and was talking with Viggo. No matter what Viggo said to him, Ryker reacted angry again. Mad at his little brother again. She decided to land on deck, next to where the cages were driven by. "Ann, get out there! The other Riders are still somewhere out there!" Viggo ordered her, but that landed into the wrong situation.

"Excuse me? I have been flying over the island for two or three times without spotting anything down there. If you say they are out there, then go ahead and be my guest to find them yourself. I'm done for the day!" She raised her hands above her head and walked off to her shared room with Viggo. No matter if she wanted to be left alone, there was just no way you could get some alone time on a ship. Viggo sighed as he realized he did the wrong thing again. "Ryker, take over while I am going to talk to my wife again. And make things right with her." He sighed out and walked off to his chambers where he would find her.

Viggo came inside to see Ann crying again. He stepped closer to her and took her in his arms. "I'm so sorry." He whispered and kissed her in the neck. "Why do you keep doing this? Do you have any idea how much you hurt me with it?" She said through her tears. "I don't know. Guess I am not such of an easy learner nowadays. I didn't mean to hurt you." He held her tight against him, also to be able to let go of his own sadness and anger towards himself. You fool! You have hurt her once again! "Can you forgive me?" He let go of her, held her hands and looked her in the eyes. 

Still in pain, she nodded slightly to him and he pulled her back into their hug. Ann got herself out of the hug gently and walked towards the chair standing in the room against the wall behind Viggo's desk. She noticed the map of the island hanging on the wall and studied it for a moment. 

"Viggo, I think you're missing an important detail on this map." "What is that, my dear?" He came standing next to her. "The structure! The ancient ruins are not on the map." She explained to him. "I'm afraid we don't have much time left to draw it on there. And I don't think Hiccup will notice it." "Don't be too sure about that. We both know Hiccup pretty well by now and he never misses a detail." "Oh, but he does." "In his own plans, yes, but not in ours. I will have to.." Ann was about to take the map off the wall and draw the ruins on them, but Viggo stopped her. "As I said, we don't have much time. Ryker will be arriving with Hiccup here to talk." Ann growled that he ignored her again, but sat down.

Ryker came in with Hiccup and led him towards the chair. Viggo stood with his face towards the wall, but turned back to Hiccup. "Please, sit." "I'll stand." Hiccup answered, but Ryker pushed him into his chair and held his sword against his throat. "Forgive my brother. He doesn't understand the concept of saving victory." Viggo mocked his brother again. Ryker growled to him and put his sword away, leaving Hiccup alone for now.