they hang they're heads, as the door knob starts to jingle, and the boys quickly put the space Matadores shirts over they're ones that they had.

"Hey fellas, and gal, the fog is gone."Griffin clasps his hands together and i nod, forcing a smile, "let's take those pictures."

a bunch of awesomes and greats go around the five of us, before we go back into the preforming studio, and the guys line up.

the guys sit down, with the stuffy puppies, and griffin smiles, "alright! the pop tiger-country tiger, messenger is on they're way, now let's take these pictures!"

"wait!"the four boys yell, and i bite my lip, too nervous to speak.

"aye no more waiting!"marcos stomps his foot, and i roll my eyes at his mini tantrum.

"gentlemen."Griffin snaps his fingers, and his two guys, go on the other side of the boys.

"maybe girls will like space matadors."Carlos try's to lighten the mood, and everyone looks at him, "they won't."

"well, this will never work."I furrow my eyebrows at kendall as he pulls out the Dak Zevon poster, and snaps it open, putting it in front of the fan, with it hitting Griffin.

"Hey look! it's Dak Zevon!"Kendall yells, and my eyes widen, as a pack of screaming girls attack griffin, whipping past me, and the guys get up.

they ditch the stuffy puppies, as Macros gets attacked, and start to go by them, catching a camera on the way.

kendall's hands catches mine, as he helps me out of the studio, and into the main hallway, where we find Kelly and Gustavo running towards us, "Dogs! what is going on here?!"

"oh uh, we're just saving our photos from griffin."Kendall says it like it's a casual thing, and we find a guy on a bike, riding towards us.

"i'm here to pick up a photo card for pop tiger magazine!"he declares, and we all nod, "coming right up!"

the seven of us go into gustavo's office, and kendall hands me the camera again, "shoot it from the waist up love."

i nod as the four line up, and then i furrow my eyebrows at Kendall, "Love?"

"just take the picture!"they exclaim, and i do as i'm told, 

i took that damn photo right then and there.

"WOW WHO KNEW SUCH A SIMPLE PHOTO COULD BRING YOU SO CLOSE TO DEATH."

Camille pulls out my photo, and i force a smile at it.

"now get to the part where you get your butts kicked!"She demands and i roll my eyes, 

"We're getting to that!"

KELLY RIPS THE CAMERA OUT OF MY HANDS,

quickly getting the SD card, and handing it to the guy, "Here you go."

"see you in pop tiger boys and ashlee!"The guy goes off on his cycle, and we cheer.

"i don't know what happened here today, but maybe we should leave the dogs and ashlee alone more often."Gustavo suggests, and i shrug, as the vent door opens

"hey guys look who i found today!" Two people emerge from the vent, and my eyes widen.

Dak Zevon.

"I think she just saved our lives today."Dak pulls Katie into a side hug and her eyes widen, "That's Dak Zevon!"

"Katie Don't!"our objections are too late as the four boys, kelly, gustavo and i are attacked by screaming fan girls.

our attempts to get up are useless, as we're mauled, and at some point i'm sure i blacked out.

and that's how our photos went.

"HUH WHO KNEW SUCH A SIMPLE PHOTO COULD BRING YOU GUYS SO CLOSE TO DEATH"

Camille repeated, shrugging her shoulders, and James smiles.

"but it was totally worth it"James starts

"because we're going to be on the walls of millions of girls."Carlos adds on.

"all over the country."Logan grins, and camille nods, "Of course you guys are, because Dak Zevon and hannah montana are on the back."

a bunch of what's go around the five of us, as camille shows the guys the back of they're poster, and Katie shows mine, and i do find Brantley gilbert on the back, "I mean i'd put dak on my wall too with that photo."

Kendall raises an eyebrow at me, and i shrug.

we all groan anyways because we know our efforts weren't going to work.

this was going to be a long year.

hiii everyone!!!

i just felt like saying hi lmao