Arc 2 | Chapter 15 : Resolution

You's POV

Chain-killer? Murder place? Connections? Everything just go in and outside my mind like a roller coaster. I decided to go out and get a good feeling of the fresh night breeze.

I found myself near a dark alley way though I didn't think much about it. I suddenly felt urge to run.

I jogged through the dark alleyways and looked around. Surprisingly, All people are awake despise the time is already midnight. But I don't see anyone around outside. And then I finally realized. I'm lost......

I looked around and observing the place. I couldn't find anyone. I ran here and there. But only the darkness and cold breeze that is beside me.

I finally found someone after a couple of minutes searching.
"Excuse me?" I said to the stranger.
"Hmm? What is it?" The stranger look at me.
"May I ask you where is XXX Street number XX?" I asked to the stranger.
"I see.... You're new to this place" he said while smiling.

His smile weren't bright, I actually got scared by looking at his smile, but there is no one else here so I get him to help me.

Riko's POV

We were trying to navigate the murderer's next target. It seems like the murderer likes to trick targets who don't know their way around here to a darker place. Kill them there. The age average of the murderer's target is about 17 years old.

"Wait.... Where is You?" Mitsuki-kun finally made me realized. I searched the whole room for her but I just can't find You-chan.
"She said she will go out for a while" Alpha said to us.
"Alone!!?? At this time!??" I glared at Alpha.
"Wait... Is she a stranger of this place?" He finally asked.
"Yes, She is" Mitsuki-kun answered.
"The moest darkest place here is the abandon mansion" Beta followed our conversation.
"Then Kemi, Sakura, You two go to the abandon mansion on the south area. Me and Beta will scout through the city in case she is not there!" Alpha started giving orders to all of us.
"We understand!" The three of us answered in unison

You's POV

I'm walking with the guy I just met. He told me that the house was on the far east, but I didn't know which is which so I let him take me to the house. We were going through dark Alley ways that kinda make me scared. I found us near a dark mansion. He suddenly turns into me and choked me. He grabs my neck and hovered me in the air. I tried to resist but I don't have enough strength. I failed to save myself and got into a deep slumber.