Prolog

Ryu(POV)

I stand outside the royal meeting, apparently The Fire Lord wanted to discuss the current situation.

"Understand this," I hear The Fire Lord's voice boom out of the room as if he's demanding respect and with great authority, "Azula was born lucky, while you were lucky to be born."

(Truth be told I don't remember how the conversation or Zuko's family problems really went.)

'It's getta tough for a son to hear your own father say that.'

After a few hours Prince Zuko walks out with his mother consoling him.

Azula walks out with a smile on her face and it only increases when she sees me, "Hey Ryu want to go spair?"

"Of course, Princess," I say to her.

She then grabs me by my collar and begins to pull me around. However out of the corner of my eye I see The Fire Lord glaring at me. I give him a nervous smile.

'This may cause some problems in the future.'

(Time Skip)

It's been a number since that day and quite a things have changed. First Zuko's mother was banished, second Zuko and I mastered the art of the sword with help of Master Piandao, third Zuko was banished for speaking against his father's plans(he was even burned because of it) and finally I've been sent off to many missions to different parts of the Fire Nation.

My latest mission is to temple of the Fire Sages and not a moment to soon. Azula has giving some messed up signs, like I caught her trying to get into my bed another time she grabbed my ass and won't let go until I grabbed hers.

To be quiet frank I think she wants me to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Currently I'm on a ship heading towards the Fire Temples when we suddenly we change course.

One of the crew members comes over and says, "Sir we have received orders from the Fire Lord himself to change direction."

"Thank you."

'Why would the Fire Lord being order us change direction.?'

(Time Skip)

It is chaos.

Once the platform two royal guards send a stream of fire towards us. What followed was a massacre.

My crew is killed one by one despite my best efforts to save them, even that asswhole deck hand that would do the opposite of what I said.

They then surround me, brag to The Fire Lord himself. Finally kick me to my knees.

I've had enough.

"Why, I've shown nothing but loyalty to not only our nation but to your family as well?!"

He speaks with authority and discuss, "For the attempt of seducing my daughter, I banish for life."

He steps forward and sends a bolt of lightning towards me, the blue light engulfs my right eye.

I blackout from both the experience and pain.

(Time Skip)

I've been drifting in and out of consciousness for who knows how long. What I do know is that my eye hurts a lot and I need to save my strength for when I'm back to full strength I'm going to bide my time till I can bring Azula out of the pit her father will force her dig.

...

...

As I open my eyes I see an island, using what light strength I have, I slowly swim to said island ignoring the pain in my eye, as I crawl onto the sandy beach I thanks the sun and loss consciousness.

...

...

I'm awakened by the sudden crunch of the sand, the next I hear before losing consciousness yet again, "We have to get him to the masters."

Next Time on Azula's Lost Love

"I would like to learn."

"This is their direct descendant, please take care of it."

"I don't know, I guess I'll go to the Western Airtemple."