43 • phone call

|Ethan|

"Emmy. I-I need some advice." This was what I thought I would never have to do. I needed advice about girls and Emma was that much help nor was Shanola.

"What advice can I give ya." Emmy said in an cheerful tone. Emmy was always cheery and that was what I loved about her. She was like a second mum to me.

"H-how do I know if a girl is cheating on me." I stuttered at first but managed to get out.

"Do you think Maria is cheating on you? Ethan you know the gang is always here for you." The change in her voice made me worried.  "Maybe your just jumping to conclusions." She replied before I could answer.

"I don't know, Emmy. I mean- her friend, Lana said that she; Maria had told her that she was in love be with chase and that they were planning on running away to get." I could my voice becoming in even maybe I was jumping to conclusions. I mean if chase and Maria really did love each other then maybe she wouldn't have gotten with me.

"Ohmigod." I heard Emmy chuckle into the phone as she continued. "I think that someone has a little crush on you and must really want you." She continued to laugh which was pissing me off.

"Emmy this is not funny!" I shout into the phone but she continued to laugh.

"God I love you Ethan but sometimes you just so stupid. I mean come on it's obvious that this Lana girl wants to ruin your an Maria 's relationship. You should talk to Maria about it." She said as she calmed herself down. She was right though. Why would Maria do anything like that.

"Thank you and fuck you." I breathed as she continued to laugh.

"Love you too. See you soon."she said before hanging up.

Should o really tell Maria about Lana had told me. They seem like really good friends at the moment and I don't feel like ruining that.

-
Wow this is really shit but here you go I feel like ending this book earlier but then I also don't want too.

But hey who knows and please vote and comment and thank you all for the 1.3k views it means so much to me that you like this book and please check out my new book "Decline" it's a Suigeneris fanfic.