#2

S to D

Characters:
Kirk Hammett
David Ellefson
Kurt Cobain

Location:
A mountaintop

Required words:
Cold
Jacket
Kirk's dick
Sunrise

The interpretation:

David Kirk and Kurt were involved in a kinky threesome travel group, but their plane had crashed on a mountain top. The men were cold, with no jacket to wear on their way to Australia's kinkiest hotel to perform for hundreds of fans. They weren't fans of the music, however, they were fans of Kirk's dick. It was enormous and he used it as a propeller to entertain the wealthy men who were watching them. He wasn't the only star of the show though. David had an act that was called the "sunrise" showing him twerking naked with his asshole out in the face of the crowd, hence the act's name. But the men weren't doing any of that. Kurt had made voodoo dolls out of wood to express his frustration at the two other men, who were way more kinky than him. He began hitting the dolls with sticks and the two others cried in pain. Then he threw them of the mountain top and suddenly David and Kirk flew after them. But like in Peter Pan, even while flying, they managed to escape from the dolls who stood for their shadows. With no particular direction in mind, Kirk took David to never-never land where they lived happily and occasionally fucked in the woods. Kurt was still stuck on the mountain top. He hadn't showered for so long that he started to smell like teen spirit. And that's not a good thing, mind you. Kurt is a very masculine man, apart from always being on bottom when David and Kirk decided they'd involve him in one of their occasional quickies. Which was also a reason he was done with them. Kurt rolled down the mountain and ended up in a huge pack of snow in which he tried to build an iglo. But the snow got higher and higher, blocking the entrance. Kurt dug a tunnel under the pack of snow and made his way to never-never land too, where he joined Captain Hook's crew and lived happily ever after. Just like Kirk and David who bought a small cottage on the island and got married and had 3 children called Harry, Barry and Clementine.