#1

D to S

Characters:
Dave Mustaine
James Hetfield
Dave Grohl

Location:
The Sauna

Required words:
Condom
Flute
Mental Illness
Dave's Juice (which Dave is up to "S")

The interpretation:

Grohl was chilling in the sauna. The steam made it hard to see around, and the heat was really helping his mental illness to subside. He sat on a wooden bench, legs spread apart, head rested on a ledge behind him, and a tiny white towel covering his groin.

He was about to leave the sauna; it had been three hours since he had gone in. He stood up, stretched, and took a step forward when he flipped 180 degrees, falling to the floor with a thud.

He groaned as he turned around and began to search the thing that made him fall. The steam wasn't helping, neither was his mental illness. After a few minutes of wild groping and fumbling, his hands grazed upon a soft, cold vial.

He picked it up.

Had he realized what it was earlier, he would have never thought of touching it.

A used condom, hall full with semen.

The first thing that crossed his mind was to shriek. He wanted to scream in disgust and anger, he wanted to curse the damn people who would even think of doing it in the sauna.

But, as we noted, he is mentally ill.

So he didn't do anything that is mentioned above.

Instead, he took a closer look towards the discarded piece of latex. He brought it closer to his face. It was still warm, meaning that someone had been in and outside of it recently.

Someone's in the sauna.

The rational part of Grohl's mind freaked out at the thought of two people fucking INSIDE the sauna. It made him nauseous to his core.

Then, he heard a faint tune. A tune of a bamboo flute.

It was playing the tune of heart shaped box.

I love that song.

Grohl followed the tune in intoxication of the fluidity and sweetness of the melody. It took him no time to figure out a closet; the source of the melody.

Without thinking, he yanked the door open.

The sight that laid inside was grotesque. A ginger was leaning against a wall, slightly slanted, his face towards the sky and lips closed around the flute from which the melody was ringing. A man was on his knees facing the ginger, sucking his dick.

These are James Hetfield and Dave Mustaine, if I'm not wrong.

Minutes after he saw that, since we know Grohl is crazy, he kicked James in the nuts and pushed him aside. He took his place and was about to suck the ginger's cock, when his thick, creamy juice exploded all over his face, trickling down his forehead, getting stuck in his beard.

He smiled.

James had passed out.

Mustaine was pleased with himself.