Chapter 1

"Eonni! Hurry up! B.A.P is coming out!"

Yena shook her head as she took off her shoes. She had just come back from her part time job.

"How's mom?" She asked her little sister, Byeol.

"Same...like always." Byeol replied as she sighed.

Yena shrugged and trudged towards the kitchen, setting down the groceries that she had just bought on the counter. She began to take the groceries out and organize them in their places.

"Yena! You're back?" Her mom came out of her room looking exhausted.

Yena looked at her mother that had come out in her robes, had terrible dark circles, and a pale face.

"Gwenchana?" Yena asked while rushing towards her mom and kissing her on the cheek.

"Mmm." Her mom nodded in approval and turned to Byeol. "Park Byeol! Have you not been doing you're homework?"

"Mianhe, umma! Just let me watch the lottery for the Live with B.A.P program!" Byeol pleaded with her huge round puppy eyes.

Her mom sighed and chuckled while Yena dropped in the coins from her tip into a jar marked, "Our dream."

"I brought back some pastries from the cafe!" Yena held up a pastry. "Your favorite!"

Her mom smiled at Yena and thanked her with her eyes.

"What are you guys doing? Hurry up and sit down!" Byeol called for them.

Yena and her mom chuckled and walked into the living room.

"I told you that I'll let you enter a ballot when you turn 16! Why do we have to watch this?" Yena asked while plopping down on the couch.

Byeol looked back at Yena and frowned.

"They're my oppas! I have to support them!" Byeol explained. Yena shrugged and looked at the tv. "Besides...there's a chance..." Byeol added.

"Hmmm? What did you say?" Yena asked.

"Oh nothing...LOOK! It's starting!"

They all focused on the small tv as B.A.P came out and bowed while the bowl filled with ballots were out in front of the leader, Yongguk.

"Whoop!" Byeol squealed in delight as Yongguk started his intro.

"And now! He will pick a lucky winner!" The MC man called out.

Byeol stood with her hands clasped while Yena shrugged and headed toward the kitchen again.

Yongguk held up a ballot and read the name on it.

"Park Yena!" Yongguk smiled and waved the ballot in the air as the other members clapped.

Yena swiveled her head towards the tv.

"WHAT?!"

Byeol squealed and ran towards her sister who was standing there in shock.

"You made it! You're the winner! Yena is going to live with B.A.P! She sang as she hugged Yena's waist.

"Hold on...who put my name there." Yena pondered as she looked at Byeol.

Yena's eyes widened and she grabbed Byeols shoulders.

"Did you out my name there?"

"Maybe...maybe not."

Yena scoffed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"How could you?" Yena laughed dryly.

"Oh don't tell me you're not going to go!" Byeol looked up at her with huge round eyes.

"I'm not!" Yena got out of her grasp.

Byeol followed her around the house.

"Eooonnnnii... You have to goooo!" She whined. "Eomma! Make her go!" Byeol turned towards her mom and tugged on the hem of her robe.

Her mom sighed and turned towards Yena.

"Yena?"

"No I'm not going!"

"Look...it wasn't right for Byeol to do that behind your back...but..."

But what?"

It's for Byeol...and I want to make her happy."

Yena's eyes softened as she looked at her mom.

"After y'all's dad left...I still feel like I have a debt to you guys... So go. Will you?"

Yena blew through her mouth making her hair go up.

"Fine..."

Byeol jumped up and down in glee.

"Yes!"

Then the doorbell rang.