Chapter 1🎡

[2:21pm]
"Pss.. hana.." Rainy whispers to me. I turn around and look at her one seat behind me. "What?" I whisper back to her quietly. She points to her phone and to me. I roll my eyes and turn back around.

I look down at my phone and there's a text message from Rainy.

——————————————
☔️: hey can you go somewhere with me later?
☔️: please!
☔️: I need you today!
☔️: P L E A S E!!!!!!!
——————————————

"Okay class times up! See you guys tomorrow!" Our teacher says as he gets his stuff ready to leave.

I walk out of the classroom with my bag. "HANA!" Rainy says running to me screaming. "Please go with me today." She says to me with her pleading, sad voice and sad puppy eyes. "Well it depends on where you're going." I say to her pushing her off of me.

"Well I want to go to the fair that comes weekly once a year." She said happily skipping in the hallway. "It's not one of your setup blind dates again right?" I question her.

"Don't worry! It's not going to be like that today. It's just going to be you and me!" She said reassuring to me. "Okay I'll go then." I say to her.

"Yay! See you later at your house at 5:00!" She says running outside the doors. I laugh at her running into the distance. "Wassup Hana!" A familiar voice says to me. I turn around to look and it's Minjae. "Hi! I haven't seen you in forever!" I say to him. "Yeah my mom wanted me to switch schools so she told me to come here." He says to me as I walk towards him.

"How long have you been here for already?" I ask him. "Since Monday? Well I think." He says to me. "Well I have to go. Me and Rainy are meeting up later. You wanna come?" I ask him. "Well me and my friends are going somewhere later too so I think I'm going to have to pass." He says disappointed. "Oh okay. Well, see you tomorrow." I say to Minjae right before I walk away.

I get home around 4:49 and I notice that it's almost time. "Oh shit! I have to go get ready." I run quickly inside to my room upstairs. "Honey you want anything to eat?" My mom says to me as I run upstairs. "No!" I say to mom as I open my big white door to my messy room.

[5:15]
"Hana! Rainy is here!" My mom says from downstairs. "Coming!" I reply back to her as I struggle to put my shoes on. "Ready?" Rainy says to me with a thumbs up. "Ready!" I say back to her with a thumbs up and smile.

"I'll come home around 8 but if I come later I'll text you!" I say to my mom as me and Rainy walk out of my front door. "Okay! Have fun! Don't stay out too late!" My mom says to me and Rainy as we walk towards my car.

"Let's go!" Rainy says happily as I start my car. We drive out of the driveway and we leave to go to the fair.

[5:47PM]

We get to the fair a little late because Rainy wanted to go pick up a few of our friends, Somi, and Lila. "Wow I've never been to the fair before!" Lila says in amazement.

Lila is really into singing and she always sings for our school. She wants to be an idol I guess but she never tried and she's from China.

"Ooh I'm in for some games right now." Somi says looking at the games.

Somi is more athletic and she loves dancing and playing sports. You can never beat her at running. She was born in America but she's Japanese.

We all walk deeper into the fair and we go sit at a bench. "I'm surprised there's not that many people." Rainy says.

Rainy, my best friend is a poppy girl who loves playing instruments. She plays violin but she says that it gets boring sometimes, so she learned piano, guitar, and the saxophone.

Rainy looks down at her phone anxiously. "Ahh!" She says pointing towards someone. I squint my eyes to see who was over there and they were a few guys. Rainy runs towards them and she links arms with one of them. I give her a surprised look as she walks towards us with the guys happily.

"Rainy this is Yuchan by boyfriend." She said smiling and holding his arm. "What?!" I say as I give her a shocked expression and she laughs at me.

"I was meaning to tell you but you were so busy with school so I never got to." She said looking down at the ground. There were three more guys behind them. "Minjae?!" I say to one of the familiar faces. "Hey! Hana! I didn't you were going to come to the fair!" He said laughing.

"That's why I asked you if you wanted to hang out with us earlier!" I said hitting his shoulder. I look behind Minjae and there was another guy. He had dark black hair and pretty hazel eyes, which were probably contact, and a big charming smile. He was enormously tall and he looked like an idol.

Minjae looks at me looking at that man. "Oh that's Junhee." He says whispering to me. "You interested?" He says to me leaning in towards me twitching his eyebrow up and down. No!" I say pushing him away smiling.

"Hi I'm Kang Yuchan, but you guys can just call me Chan!" Rainy's boyfriend said with a big smile. He was really tall too. "This is my friend Park Junhee but you guys can call him Jun." Chan says pointing towards the guy Minjae was telling me about earlier.

"And he's Kim Minjae. All of you guys should know him already."

"Nice to meet you Chan and Jun." I say smiling with one of my biggest smiles ever. "Nice to meet you, Hana." Jun said with a big pretty smile which caused me to blush a little. 'Hana stop it... you can't like anyone... you have to focus on your life right now...' I say thinking in my head.

"Lets go have fun now!" Rainy says running into the distance. Everyone else follows them except me and Jun. 'ugh I'm trapped into one of Rainy's blind dates again...'