Training and return

Start from the beginning

"Really but All Mights powe-" he said but I hit him in the gut with my stompers.

"All Might this and All Might that, when will you learn Izuku you are not All Might, that power, that quirk is yours to command now, One for All is not special, its just another part of you now, so you should treat it as such." I said while continueing to attack him.

"Woah... wait... (YN)-kun... wai -whack-" he said while clumsily dodging my kicks and punches.

"-sigh- Izuku think about what I have said today, I have to go home and check on my sister, I then ill let you off early today." I said while removing my gear.

"-huff- ok -huff-" he then layed on the grpund panting.

"Get up will you, ya nerd." I said playfully.

"Shut up." He replied while he grabbed the hand I offered.

"So same time tommorow?" He asked

"Yup and I hope I see some progress." I said with a smug tone.

We then left the forrest to go our separate ways, Izuku going home to aunt Inko and me going home to check on my sister since dad was called for a techo job, as I got home I saw two pair of shoes one grey and one pink.

"Oh I guess sis called some friends over." I then twisted the knob and was almost tackled to the floor but I jumpled and flipped out of the way.

"Really Rune-nee, that trick is getting really old." I said while side stepping.

"You to Aki-nee." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Haha I could never get the jump on you (YN)-chan." Rune-nee the ruffled my hair.

"I am sorry (YN) I could'nt stop her." Aki-nee smiled.

"Rune-chan, Aki-chan is (YN) back?" My sister then called from the living room.

"Yeah I'm back Lala-nee, I'll go get some snacks for you guys." I then walked towards the kitchen.

"Thank you (YN)." Lala-nee said.

"We'll keep your sister company for a while." Rune-nee said and walked back to the living room.

"I'll help you (YN)-chan." Aki-nee offered her help.

"Its ok Aki-nee, I got this." She then nodded and went back to the living room.

5 mins. Later

I then want to the living room to give them the snacks I have made.

"Hey (YN) why dont you join us." Aki-nee motioned me to sit next to Lala-nee

"Yeah! Lets hang out like when you were a little kid." Rune-nee exclaims.

"I expected U.A 2nd years to be more profound than this." I said with a smig look in my eyes.

"HEY WE ARR PROFOUND!" Both of them yelled at me playfully.

"Sure you are... but I have work to do, I'll be back down in a few short hours." I said as I went up my room and quickly got to work.

4 hours later

"FINALLY ITS DONE!" I yelled in excitement, I then dashed down to the living room to see Lala-nee, Aki-nee, and Rune-nee still talking.

"Is something wrong (YN)?" Lala-nee asked.

"No everything is great Lala-nee, but listen ok put these on." I said while handing Lala-nee a pair of glasses.

" I said while handing Lala-nee a pair of glasses