Binding memories

Peridot POV

Hey,my name is Peridot Greene Anderson. Age 21. Height 170 cm. What I do for a living? Well I'm the boss of a gangster mafia company. Sure I can do anything I want but I can't have a peaceful life.The only peace I ever felt is from this one girl that I'll never forget. She changed my life with just one smile.

Le flashback

Peridot POV

I was sent to a building with the word 'orphanage' on top by the age of nine. Although I was very young at that moment but I knew what was going on. My parents died in a car accident. And none of my relatives wanted me because they thought I was worthless. So I was sent to an orphanage. When I got into the orphanage, everything was fine until this kid, Jasper showed up. I saw him picking up a black haired girl that was covered in bruises by the collar. I got angry at the fact that the boy decided to put their anger on someone who didn't even do anything wrong and I couldn't help but get involved in the situation. I gave the boy a warning and he didn't listen instead he punched the girl in the face I could hear the girl cried in pain, I got so mad that I punched the boy in the guts and punch him in the face. Yeah I started to learn to take boxing lessons at the age of 3. My parents wanted me to learn how to defend myself. Crazy right. Anyway the boy lossend his grip on the girl and dropped her on the ground; then it's his turn to fall onto the ground,he growled and whined in pain while flipping himself from left to right. I quickly took the girl with black hair by the hands and made a run for it.

Peridot:*panting* you okay?

???: Yeah thanks BTW.

Peridot: No prob Bob.

???: It's Lapis.

Peridot: Oh, sorry.

Lapis: No worries.

Peridot: Name is Peridot, Peridot Greene Anderson.

Lapis:Hi I'm Lapis Lazuli. *with a smile on her face*

As soon as I saw the sweet smile on her face. I felt like I wanted to stay with her forever and see that smile on her face everyday.

Lapis: Uhmm, Peridot. (waving at me)

Then I snapped back to reality.

Peridot: Oh yeah. *blushing like crazy *

Lapis: So...... You wanna play the on the swing with me?

Peridot: Su..sure ( can't help but to blush because of Lapis sweet smile)

De end of flashback

Peridot POV

Ugggghhh!!! I was screaming in my mind mentally. I wish I could see her again. *knock, knock*. I jumped in surprise. Co... Com... *Ahem* Come in I said trying to keep my cool tone while clearing my throat. The door opened and revealing a strawberry blonde hair girl. Hey Pearl, what's up? I asked with a slight of curiosity. There's a call for you from the blue diamond industry. Pearl answered as she give the phone to me. Hello?

Blue Diamond Industry (BDI)

Peridot: Hello?

BDI: Good evening, Grey. I have a serious mission for you.

Peridot: And what is that?

BDI: You see one of the companies that I bought decided to go against me, since you managed to kill 50 people just within 10 minutes. I decided that this is a perfect job for you. I need you to kill everyone in that company. And if there's any kids keep them they can be useful some day.

Peridot: What's the price.

BDI: You name it.

Peridot: .......

Peridot: Deal

BDI: Great you can start tomorrow.

Peridot: I'll inform you when I'm done.

BDI: Okay good luck and good bye. My young niece.

Peridot: Bye.

Hangs phone

Third person POV

*Sigh* Ugh when can I get a break!!? Peridot said with frustration in her face. Hey something wrong? Ask Pearl.
Yeah *sigh* gather up the group, and tell them we have a mission tomorrow. We'll discuss about the mission at 5:00 a.m. Peridot said in a very tiredly way. Yes,of course answered Pearl. Getting out of the office.

*Sigh* how did this all happen? Peridot thought while walking to a seat behind her desk. And dozed off on her chair.

A/N : Okay so this is my first fanfic so don't judge me.

Warning : Never try me.