Fab Fabulous?

----I DO NOT OWN THE CHARCTERS OR STORY PLOT----

I sighed waiting for my parents eventually we had to leave I got on the train bitterly. They couldn't even say good luck or good-bye? No matter how my parents treated me I wanted to feel like I was something in this world at least to one person. Or maybe two? I couldn't see why they aren't proud I mean I didn't have the best grades but I only go into fights if someone started it, I never disrespcted the capitol and I trained almost all day. But that wasn't enough being in the Games was what they needed and there I was waiting for them to send me off. But I didn't receive that and the pain stung. The pain of feeling alone feeling unwanted and unloved by own parents. It hurt no denying that. "Aww sad no one cared enough to visit you?" Glimmers cold voice asked "Guess not" I said not letting her know that all of this actually got to me. That the reason so bady wanted to win was my parents. And I hate it. I should hate my parents just because I'm a teenager and they treat me like dirt. But I don't what I hate is how much I want them to be proud of me and to love me. I feel stupid like an emotional girl. But it's true I want my parents to treat me like a son not some burden they're forced to house. "My parents came for me' Glimmer continued "Good for you" I say through gritted teeth "Hmm...oh yeah" she said moving her attention from her nails to me I rolled my eyes at her going to my compartment from klling her to early. She was a Career after all so I had to wait until we were at the end and anything she had to offer was of no use to me anymore. I sighed looking at the miles of desert zoom by. If I win then of course my parents will be proud. I mean why wouldn't they be! That's it I'm going to win! Not only for the fame the money the home but for my parents affection. This is all I want my parents to see me as a son to be proud of. But for some reason they just couldn't do it. "Hey freak we have to meet our mentors" Glimmer said poking her head into my compartment "Don'y you know what privacy is" I growl "Yes I just choose not to give people any" She answered as though it was the most obvious thing in Panem. "Whatever" I said getting up and leaving my compartment. I took a deep breath making sure people didn't know how much not being wanted hurt me. To peeople I was confident and arrogant. And I'm not gonna lie I really am. I came face to face with a man with black hair and green eyes pale skin and a smirk on his lips. He looked strong maybe he would be a good mentor. I looked over to Glimmers mentor she seemed like an older version of Glimmer. Pretty but a rude nasty personality. I listened to what they were talking about. "Use your looks as a weapon" Was all I heard of course that seem so....Glimmer. I rolled my eyes discusted. "Marvel Marvelous huh?" the man asks "Yeah" I responded annoyed. Duh it was me what did he think I could possibly be Glimmer Shine. "Alright you don't look to strong" he says walking in a circle around me inspecting. He was right I was tall and skinny 6'3. "Looks can be deceiving" I said simply suprised the word deceiving popped up so easily in my mind. "You fast?" "Yes" "Do you know your plants?" "No" "Can you climb trees?" "No but what type of wimpy ability is that?" "What's your weapon of choice?" "Spear" "Thats good" "You smart?" "Can't say that I am" I say with a big smirk plastered on my face "Your cocky that can be the death of you" the smirk started to fade off my face "I don't see how" "Just don't under estimate your enemies some of them seem weak but they aren't." "If they look weak I'm sure they are" I say rolling my eyes "Look at Glimmer she looks like a pretty little girl who just isn't capable of killing" he was right but she was evil skilled at several weapons. And she was rather smart. I rolled my eyes at her....stupid Glimmer. "Whats your tribute token" he asked I showed him the braided braclet. "I don't see how thats special" "I didn't see what was so special about a wooden ball" I retorted he laughed 'Me neither and it killed her" he said I grinned "Ya didn't they have to scrape the bits of her off the ground?" I asked he stopped laughing "Yeh...so whats special about your braclet." "Got from a friend whos dead now" I said with a shrug of the shoulders. "Ah" I kept my cool confident face on. But it was hard she was my childhood best-friend my only friend. I loved her and she loved me we were supposed to start a life together when we graduated school. Seeing that she was the only one that cared about. She made the braclet for me when we were 13 and then two days later they shipped her off to the arena to fight for her life. And she lost the game. I'm gonna win if not for my parents for Suzy. "It just looks like a woven bracelet I'm sure they won't take it away right" "Right" I said it wasn't a weapon. "Time to eat oh and kid I think you have a good chance of survival" he said walking away "Wait whats your name" I asked it the question barley coming to mind "Fab. Fab Fabulous" he called "Fab what the..." I thought "Rember kid we're from district one" he stated I nodded my head understanding I mean I'm Marvel. Marvel Marvelous.

Alright! Second chapter done BOO YA! VOTE FAN AND COMMENT. And rember I do not own any of this except the mentors