I 'Effin Love You part 4

Start from the beginning

"You're on a date?" Dad asked. I sighed.

"Yes, dad. I am on a date," I said.

"And you didn't bother to tell me? Or anyone else for that matter? Who on earth are you on a date with, Summer? Who is this guy?" he asked.

"Dad, too many questions. I'll just talk to you later, he's waiting for me to get off the phone," I said, hanging up. Jay snapped his phone shut at the same time.

"Mothers," he said.

"Fathers," I said. He laughed. For the rest of our date, we talked and laughed about everything. The waitress came over and made him jump so bad, he spilled his drink all over himself. I hid my face behind my hands to hide my laughter. After that, we walked along the shore. We stayed there the whole day, watching the sun go down. Jimmy had sent me a few texts, making sure I was still with this guy. I sent him a couple pictures just to prove it. His most recent message said that I was going to tell him everything when I got back. I took off my shoes, sat down, and stuck my feet in the cold wet sand. Jay did the same and sat next to me. We sat there and watched the sun set.

-Jay's POV-

Today was the most amazing day I have had in years and it was thanks to Summer. The most amazing girl ever. No exaggerations.

"What's your favorite kind of music?" she asked me.

"I don't have a favorite. I listen to anything and everything I like," I answered.

"Me too," she said. "Although, I do have a couple favorite bands."

"Who are your favorites?"

"The Beatles for one."

"I love the Beatles."

"Wouldn't it be awesome if they had a reunion concert. If John and George weren't dead and they just had a big reunion concert?"

"I would totally be there."

"Me too. I wouldn't want to leave."

"Just sit there and listen to them sing all the classics."

"All You Need Is Love."

"You Say Goodbye and I Say Hello."

"Hey Jude."

"Yellow Submarine," we said at the same time. She giggled.

"Yeah, and I also like Journey."

"You're kidding me?"

"You don't like them?"

"I don't like them, I love them. I just can't believe your two favorite bands are my two favorite bands."

"That is weird," she laughed. Maybe it means something, I thought.

"Picture time," she said.

"Again?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"The cousin is curious," she shrugged. I gave in, not wanting her to get in trouble. I ignored my phone, vibrating like crazy, telling me I had text messages, voicemails, and missed calls. Summer knew it was only my parents and I had explained to her why I didn't feel like speaking to them.

"I know what you mean," she sighed. The sun was set and I thought that I should get her home before she got into trouble for being out too late. I got out with her and walked her to the door when the cab pulled over.

"I had a great time today. I needed it, thank you," she said.

"It was my pleasure," I said. "I would really like to see you again."