Chapter One - Let's Go Back To Freshman Year

~Flashback~

-Ring!-

I heard in the distance.

-RING!!!-

I guess it wasn't that far. I slowly opened my eyes. The ringing sound was my alarm clock telling me it was 5:15 am. I lazily reached out and turned the alarm off. I laid there in silence for a few minutes, I was thinking way to hard about how today will turn out. Today I'm officially a freshmen, my first day of high school. "JULIET!" That's my cue, it's time to get ready. 

I got up and headed into my closet. I picked my outfit for today and I walked into the bathroom. I quickly took a five minute shower and then I got out and changed. I took out my curing iron and plugged it in. While it heated up I blow dried my hair. I combed it then I started doing my curls. I finished and then I put on my makeup.

"JULIET!" I sighed my mother was more excited about this than me. I went downstairs to the kitchen where my mother was at the stove cooking. "JULI--" "Can you stop yelling! I'm right here!" My mother turned around and looked at me. She looked like she was about to cry. "Oh sweetie, you've grown up." I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Oh mom. What's for breakfeast?" I sat down at the dinner table and my mom put a plate of french toast in front of me. Once I finished I ran upstairs brushed my teeth, slipped my toms on and I was ready to go.

My father was waiting for me outside, I hugged my mom goodbye and I ran into his car. Today is going to be a good one, I can feel it. 

-At School-

I walked the halls by myself. This school was huge! I made it to my locker and I got my books out. I headed to my first class, I was standing outside my class room breathing in and out. This was it. I took my  first step in I didn't see any famiiar faces so I sat by myself. Time flew by and none of my friends from my old school were in this class. I was upset but Chemistry was my best subject. That's why I took this as an IB class. 

"Good Morning Class. My name is Mr.Johnson I'm your IB Chemistry teacher." I quickly got a notebook out. Our teacher started taking attendence.. "Juliet Foster?" I raised my hand, "Here." "Thank You." My teacher responded minutes passed by, I started hearing footsteps in the hall and then the door swung open. Mr.Johnson turned around to look at the door. He seemed annoyed, "I'm guessing you're Mr.Tomlinson?" The boy nodded his head, "The last student on this list and you're late." Mr.Johnson looked up, "Looks like there's only one spot left."

I turned my head slowly, oh boy. "Ms.Foster please raise your hand." I sighed but I did what I was told. "Mr.Tomlinson meet your new lab partner." The boy came up to me with a huge smile on his face, he sat down and started taking his stuff out. "Okay class the only thing I need from you today is a paper saying how far ahead are you in science. I'll read them by tomorrow and we'll start tomorrow's lesson based on what I've read." We all started writing. "Oh and go ahead and talk with your partners but quietly please." The boy suddenly stuck his hand out.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson!" I stared at him weirdly "Any louder and you'll lose your voice." I shook his hand "Sarcastic are we now." I laughed "I don't know you tell me." He smiled "What's your name?" "Im Juliet Foster." Louis and I worked and helped each other and when we were done we had the rest of the period to talk. I've got to say Louis was pretty funny. and Apparently he found me funny, I've made my first friend in high school.

-- RING!--

The bell rang, telling us it was time for our next class. "Where you headed?"I took out my schedule, "Gym Class." I groaned in frustration. "Well what do you know? You're stuck with me for another period!" I smiled we both walked to class together. We seperated since the locker rooms were divided into boys and girls. I changed, tied my hair up and we headed outside.

I saw the boys already standing there. Louis was standing right in front of the teacher. Both the male and female couches spoke, "Today we'll run the cross country course and then we'll head inside." the female said. "Both boys and girls will leave at the same time whoever wins doesn't have to run for the rest of the week!" We all cheered. "READY, SET GO!"

All of us ran, and I'm proud to say I was first. I was doing fine when I heard a voice behind me "JULIET!" I turned to my side and saw a very tired Louis next to me. I was pretty ahead so he must of run fast to get to me. We both ran the rest of the way together and since we both finished at the same time we both were excused from running.

I stood there like it was nothing just waiting for the other girls to get back. Louis was on the ground out of breath. He looked like he was about to die. The couches told us to go back inside since the others were taking to long. So we did just that, Louis looked so tired that I ran to the door. "NO FAIR! I'M TO TIRED TO RUN!" I just kept running and laughing. I went inside and locked the door. I saw Louis run and he stopped right in front of the door. He tried opening it but I had locked it.

"Are you serious?" I couldn't stop laughing and neither could Louis. "You think this is funny." I heard Louis say behind the glass door. "That's why I'm laughing!" There was silence, "OPEN THE DOOR! QUICK THE COACHES ARE COMING!" I quickly opened it. "Sucker!" Louis said. I rolled my eyes and stuck my foot out causing him to trip. 

He fell on his stomach and I was laughing to much. When I finally calmed down I helped him up. He stood right in front of me. "Juliet?" I looked at him, "That's to boring for a person like you. You will now be called Julie!" I stared at him confused. "Julie, really?" He nodded and went into the locker room, "I'll see you later Julie!" 

That was how I got my nickname and that's how I met my bestfriend, Louis Tomlinson.

~End of Flashback~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Author's Note!--

Finally the first chapter is up! I hope you guys enjoy it! :D

This story will get better! ♥

The outfit on the side is the one she wore during the flashback! (:

xoxo MyWritingUniverse <3